Central Industrial Security Force (ASI) Vacancy, 2012-13
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) ITI-Technician 2012-13. CISF is inviting applications from interested Male India Candidates, those who have completed the Certificate course from Industrial Training Institute in the trade of Fitter/ Electrician/ Motor Mechanic or equivalent, for filling up 19 Vacant Posts of Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASIs) in CISF, as per the public notice- details are here:-
www.cisf.nic.in Vacancy Details:
- Job Profiles: Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) – Fitter, Motor-Mechanic & Auto Electricians
- No. of Positions: Total 19 Vacancies
Salary Scale: PB-1 Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs.2800 plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Qualifications: Matriculation (1oth) or equivalent examination of a recognized University/Board with a Technician Certificate course from Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in the trade of Fitter/ Electrician/ Motor-Mechanic or equivalent with relevant work experience.
Age Bar: 18 to 25 Years as on 05-02-2013 (Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved categories).
Selection Mode: Written Examination, Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Standards Test & Interview.
Application-Fee: The application fee will be Rs.50/-(Rupees Fifty only) which is to be sent along with application through crossed non-refundable India Postal Order drawn in favour of the Account of concerned zone, payable at concerned Post office (please refer official notice).
How to Apply: Applications in prescribed format (given below), complete in all respects, along with photocopies of important documents & recent photograph, must be submitted/sent to the concerned “Dy. Inspector General, CISF” before 05-03-2013.
Application in prescribed format, along with recent photograph, photocopies of important document & application fee , the envelope should be super-scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT SUB INSPECTOR“. should be sent to the concerned DIG of CISF concerned regions given below:-
- Dy. Inspector General, CISF Unit, BSL, Bokaro, Bokaro Steel City, District – Bokaro, Pin – 827001, Jharkhand.
- Dy. Inspector General, CISF Unit, BSP, Bhilai, Sector-3, PO-Sector 01, District – Durg, Pin – 491001, Chattisgarh.
- Dy. Inspector General, CISF Unit, GBS, 16/11, Jamnagar House, New Delhi – 110011.
- Dy. Inspector General, CISF Unit, NLC, Neyveli, G-14, J.N.Salai, Block-16, Neyveli, District – Cuddalore, Pin – 627801, Tamil Nadu.
- Dy. Inspector General, CISF Unit, DSP, Durgapur, Post – Durgapur, District – Burdwan, Pin – 713203.
Closing Dates: 05-02-2013
For candidates belong to North-Eastern Regions – 12-02-2013.
More Details: For complete details regarding Eligibility Criteria, Procedures of Selection, Application Format, general Instructions & Important Guidelines, Please Download official www.cisf.nic.in Notification through below link: