UPSRLM Block & District Thematic Expert, Dist & Block Manager Vacancy Notice
Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM) Lucknow invites applications for the recruitment of 96 Block & District Thematic Expert, District & Block Manager posts the National Rural Livelihood Mission/Project (NRLM/P) at district and block level on the roll of Human Resource Management Agency (Service Provider). Interested candidates may apply Online on or before 10-08-2014. As per the official notice details are given below.
UPSRLM Vacancy Details:
No of Posts: 96
Name of the Posts:
1. District Thematic Expert-Social Mobilization: 02 Posts
2. District Thematic Expert-Micro Finance and Financial Inclusion: 05 Posts
3. District Manager- Social Mobilization and Institutional Building: 04 Posts
4. District Manager -Micro Finance and Financial Inclusion: 07 Posts
5. Block Thematic Expert-Social Mobilization and Institutional Building: 05 Posts
6. Block Thematic Expert-Micro Finance and Financial Inclusion: 02 Posts
7. Block Thematic Expert -Livelihood: 02 Posts
8. Block Thematic Expert-Finance and Procurement: 03 Posts
9. Block Thematic Expert-HR: 03 Posts
10. Block Thematic Expert- Monitoring and Evaluation: 03 Posts
11. Block Mission Manager: 09 Posts
12. Block Manager -Social Mobilization and Institutional Building: 12 Posts
13. Block Manager- Financial Inclusion: 11 Posts
14. Block Manager -Social Development: 13 Posts
15. Block Manager- Livelihood: 08 Posts
16. Block Manager- Skill and Jobs: 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 40 years as on 01-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have minimum MBA/ MSW, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in RD/ PGDIM for Sr. No. 1, 2, 5 to 10 posts, Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma in Business Management/ Social Science for Sr. No.3 posts, Masters degree with major in relevant disciplines for Sr. No. 4 posts and please refer the official notice for more details.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written test, group discussion and interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to apply online only through the official website www.sids.co.in/upsrlm on or before 10-08-2014.
Closing Date for Application Submission: 10-08-2014 by 06.00 PM.
More Details: For more details, instructions and other important guidelines please download the official UPSRLM vacancy notice through below link.