UPSC Engineering Services Examination 2015
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is conducting Engineering Services Examination 2015 for 475 Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering; Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering posts Vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online from 14-03-2015 to 10-04-2015.
UPSC Vacancy Details:
No. of Posts: 475
Name of the Exam: Engineering Services Examination 2015
Name of the Posts:
1. Category I-Civil Engineering
2. Category II-Mechanical Engineering
3. Category III-Electrical Engineering
4. Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Age Limit: Candidates should be in between 21 to 30 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering from a University or Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from such foreign University/ College/ Institution.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination, interview/ personality test, medical exam.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs.200/- in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in from 14-03-2015 to 10-04-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have their scanned copies of photo & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read all the instructions carefully & click on “Yes”
6. Fill all the mandatory fields of the application & submit the application.
7. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be displayed, note down the ID & password.
8. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable, fill the details of qualification, experience, professional registration, language, miscellaneous module.
9. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
10. Then upload documents in Document Upload Module
11. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
12. Now click on the submit button
13. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
14. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
15. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
16. A Transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
17. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
18. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
19. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
20. Now take the printout copies of application & retain it for future it for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 14-03-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 10-04-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee by Cash mode: 09-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date for Payment of Fee by Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking payment mode: 10-04-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.
Date of Examination: 12-06-2015.
UPSC Engg Service Exam (ESE) Notice 2015
UPSC Engg Service Exam (ESE) Eligibility
UPSC Engg Service Exam (ESE) Syllabus
UPSC Engg Service Exam (ESE) Pattern
UPSC Engg Service Exam (ESE) Selection Process
UPSC Combined Engineering Services (ENGG) Exam 2014
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced the all India Combined Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2014 for Recruitment of Various Engineerring Posts. Interested and eligible Candidates may apply online before 21-04-2014. As per the official notification details are eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
UPSC ESE 2014 Details
Total No. of Posts: 582 Posts
Name of the Category:
Category I- Civil Engineering
Category II – Mechanical Engineering
Category III – Electrical Engineering
Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
Age Limit: Candidates are required to have have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 01-01-2014. (Age relaxations to eligible reserved candidates will be applicable).
Essential Qualification: Candidates are required to have a minimum Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from a reputed University and have passed sections A & B of the Institution Examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India) or passed Graduate Membership Exam of the Institute of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineers (India) or passed Associate Membership Exam Part II & III/ sections A and B of the Aeronautical Society or passed Graduate Membership Exam of the Institute of Electronics & Radio Engineers, London held after 1959.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination, Interview / Personality Test.
Application Fee Details: Rs. 200/- either by depositing the cash in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or through Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit card. (No Fee for SC/ST/Female/PH candidates).
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Indian candidates are required to apply online through the apply online link given below.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 22-03-2014
Closing Date for Online Registration: 21-04-2014 till 11:59 PM
Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee: 20-04-2014 at 23:59 hours
Date of Engineering Services (ENGG) Examination: 20-06-2014.
More Details: For more details regarding eligibility criteria, scheme of test, and other important instructions please refer the official UPSC ESE Exam Notice through below link.