UPSC CDS-I Exam 02/2014-CDS-I”
- No of Posts: Total 509 Posts
- Exam Name: Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2014
- Indian Military Academy (IMA Dehradun): 250 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy (INA): 40 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (Men’s), Chennai: 175 Posts
- Officers Training Academy (Women’s), Chennai: 12 Posts
UPSC CDS-I Exam 2014 Details:
Union Public Service Commission has recently notified about the Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2014, For Admission in Prestigious Defense Training Academy, Union Public Service Commission invites Online applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 02-12-2013.
Salary Scale: As applicable
Eligibility Criteria for CDS Exam 2014:
- Indian Military Academy (IMA) & Indian Naval Academy (INA): Unmarried Male Indian candidates born between 02-Jan-1991 & 01-Jan-1996.
- Air Force Academy: Unmarried male Indian candidates born between 02-Jan-1992 & 01-Jan-1996.
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Men’s Entry Course): Indian candidates born between 02-Jan-1990 & 01-Jan-1996.
- Officers Training Academy (SSC Women Course): Candidates born between 02-Jan-1990 & 01-Jan-1996.
- Indian Military Academy (IMA) & Officer’s Training Academy: Graduate Degree in any discipline from a Recognised University.
- Indian Naval Academy (INA): Graduate Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a Recognised University/Institution.
- Air Force Academy: Graduate Degree in Physics, Maths, Engineering from a Recognised University/ Institution.
Selection Process for UPSC CDS 2014:
UPSC will conduct a 4 stage Recruitment procss for Combined Defence Services Posts under Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India.
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Personality Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for UPSC CDS-I Exam 2014:
Application Fee: General Candidates Rs.200/- only, Reserved Candidates are exempted from fee payment. Applicable Fee should be paid through Offline through SBI Bank or Online through Net Banking, Credit Card/ Debit Card.
Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2014, are required to submit their Application Online through the Apply Online link before the closing date >> Apply Online
- Opening Date: 02-11-2013
- Closing Date: 02-12-2013
- Date of Examination: 09-02-2014
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official UPSC CDS-I Exam 2014 notification through below links.