UPSC Online Vacancy Notice No: 18/2013
- No of Posts: Total 112 Posts
- Director: 01 Post
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Anesthesia): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Biochemistry): 11 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Microbiology): 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Neurology): 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Neuro-Surgery): 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Pediatric Surgery): 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Pathology): 13 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation): 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Radio-diagnosis): 11 Posts
- Specialist Grade-II (Microbiology): 13 Posts
- Specialist Grade-II (Pathology): 15 Posts
- Professor-cum-Deputy Director: 05 Posts
- Training Officer (Cutting & Tailoring): 01 Post
- Training Officer (Draughtsman-(Mechanical)/ Engineering Drawing/ Reading of Drawing and Arithmetic): 02 Posts
- Training Officer (Electrician): 02 Posts
- Training Officer (Electronics/ Micro Computer): 02 Posts
- Training Officer (Machinist): 01 Post
- Training Officer (Turner): 02 Posts
- Training Officer (Wireman): 01 Post
- Senior Assistant Director (Handicrafts): 01 Post
- Reader (Microbiology): 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): 02 Posts
UPSC Online Recruitment Details:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently notified about the 112 Various Vacancies under Various Departments/ Offices across India.
For filling up Various Vacancies, UPSC invites Online applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 12-12-2013.
Salary Scale: As applicable.
Age Limits: Candidates age should be maxium 50 years as on the closing date (Please refer the official notice for post-wise age limits).
- Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to apply, are required to have minimum Graduate, Post Graduate Degree, MBBS/MD/MS, MBA Degree or any equivalent qualification from any recognized Institute/University. (Please refer the official Notification for Post-wise Qualification Details).
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee: General Candidates Rs.25/- only Applicable Fee should be paid through remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for UPSC Vacancy No. 18/2013, are required to submit their Application Online through the Apply Online link before the closing date >> Apply Online
- Opening Date: 23-11-2013
- Closing Date: 12-12-2013
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official UPSC Online Recruitment notification through below links.