UPSC Advertisement No. 10/ 2014 for Various Posts
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites application for the recruitment of 77 Lady Medical Officer, Sr Scientific Officer, Assistant Engineer, and various other posts through UPSC Advertisement No. 10/2014. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 03-07-2014 by 23:59 hrs. As per the official notice details are given below…
UPSC Advertisement No. 10/ 2014 Details:
No. of Posts: 77
Name of the Posts:
1. Lady Medical Officer: 02 Posts
2. Senior Scientific Officer Gr.II (Mechanical): 02 Posts
3. Assistant Veterinary Officer: 01 Post
4. Senior Grade of Indian Information Service in Indian Information Service: 13 Posts
5. Medical Officers Gr. II: 20 Posts
6. Deputy Director (Non-Technical): 01 Post
7. Lecturer (Civil): 01 Post
8. Lecturer (Electronics): 01 Post
9. Lecturer (Electrical): 01 Post
10. Assistant Engineers (Civil): 15 Posts
11. Specialist Gr.II in Forensic Medicine: 01 post
12. Specialists Gr.II (Jr. Scale) in Microbiology: 02 Posts
13. Specialists Gr.II (Jr. Scale) in Oto-Rhinolaryngology (ENT): 02 Posts
14. Specialists Gr.II (Jr. Scale) in Skin & V.D: 02 Posts
15. Specialist Gr.II (Jr. Scale) in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 01 Post
16. Specialists Gr.II (Jr. Scale) in Ophthalmology: 02 Posts
17. Specialists Gr.II (Jr. Scale) in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 02 Posts
18. Specialists Gr.II (Jr. Scale) in Orthopaedics: 04 Posts
19. Specialists Gr.II (Jr. Scale) in Tuberculosis: 03 Posts
20. Specialist Gr.II (Jr. Scale) in Nuclear Medicine: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 33 years Sr. No. 1 Post, below 35 years for Sr. No. 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9 Posts, below 30 years for Sr. No. 4 Post, below 48 years for Sr. No. 6 Post, below 37 years for Sr. No. 10 Post, below 45 years for Sr. No. 11 to 16, 18 to 20 Posts, below 50 years for SC and 48 years for OBC Candidates for Sr. No. 17 Posts. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have minimum recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University or equivalent, Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University or equivalent, Degree of a recognized University or equivalent, First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering/ Technology, and please refer the official notification for post wise qualification details.
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be based on medical exam, and interview.
Application Fee: General & OBC candidates need to pay Rs.25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates) either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to apply online only through the official website at www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 03-07-2014 by 23:59 hrs. After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a printout of the finally submitted ORA and kept ready if called for interview.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-07-2014 by 23:59 hrs.
Closing Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 04-07-2014 by 23:59 hrs.
More Details: For more details and instructions please download the official UPSC Advertisement No. 10/ 2014 vacancy notice through below link..