UPSC Advertisement No. 04/2013
UPSC is presently inviting On-line applications from interested Indian Candidates for recruitment to the posts of Marketing Officer, Junior Research Officer, Administrative Officer, Chemical Examiner, Investigator & Town Planners under Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Urban Development, & Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India through UPSC Vacancy Notice 04/2013. As per the official notice details & eligibilities are as followings:-
UPSC: Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria
- Number of Posts: Total 91 Vacancies
- Marketing Officer (Group-I) (Survey, Training and Quality Control) in Directorate of Marketing & Inspection , Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture – 69 Posts;
- Junior Research Officer (Indonesian) in Signal Intelligence Directorate, Army Headquarters, Ministry of Defence – 01 Posts;
- Junior Research Officer (Chinese) in Signal Intelligence Directorate, Army Headquarters, Ministry of Defence – 02 Posts;
- Administrative Officer Grade-II in Integrated Headquarters, Indian Navy, Directorate of Civilian Personnel, Ministry of Defence – 05 Posts;
- Chemical Examiner Grade-II in Central Revenue Control Laboratory (CRCL), Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance – 03 Posts;
- Investigator Grade-1 in Labour Bureau, Chandigarh, Department of Labour, Ministry of Labour and Employment – 08 Posts;
- Assistant Town and Country Planner in Town and Country Planning Organization, Ministry of Urban Development – 03 Posts
Salary & Allowances: Candidates selected on above posts through UPSC Vacancy 04/2013; will be appointed in minimum basic pay scale of Rs.9300 to 39100 + Grade Pay and applicable allowances as per the rules (Please see official notice for details).
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 21 to 35 Years (Age relaxation & reservations to reserved category candidates will be applicable).
Education/ Skills: Candidates willing to apply for above Posts must have any Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture or Botany or Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Economics or Commerce with Economics for Marketing Officer Posts; Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics or Mathematical Statistics/ Electronics/ Computer Science for Junior Research Officer Posts; Graduate Degree with Diploma in Personnel Management or Human Resource Management for Administrative Officer Posts; Post Graduate Degree in chemistry for Chemical Examiner Posts; Post Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics for Investigator Posts; Post Graduate Degree in Town or City or Urban or Housing or Country or Rural or Infrastructure or Regional or Transport or Environmental Planning for Assistant Town Planner Posts or any equivalent qualification from any recognized University/ Institution (Please refer official notice for posts-wise qualifications).
Selection Procedures: Selection of applied candidates on above Posts will be based on the performance in Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee: For General Candidates – Rs.25 only, and (For SC/ST reserved Category Candidates – Rs.N/A only) as application fee; must be paid through any branch of the SBI/Associate Banks of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card before application submission.
How & Where to Apply: Eligible & Interested Indian Candidates, willing to apply for Union Public Service Commission on above Job Positions, may submit their applications in prescribed application format on-line, on or before 28-03-2013 >> Click to Apply Online.
Please Note: Printout of the Online Recruitment Application along-with specified documents/ certificates are to be sent to “The Joint Secretary (Recruitment), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069” on or before the closing date.
- Date of Notification – 09-03-2013
- Opening Date for Application Submission – 09-03-2013
- Closing Date for Application Submission – 28-03-2013
- Closing Date for Submission of Print Out of Application Forms – 11-04-2013
More Details: For more details regarding eligibility criteria, procedure of selection, general information & other important guidelines—please download the official UPSC Advertisement No. 4/2013 through below links.