UPPSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Selection Process
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Selection process and details for Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Examinations are given below.
UPPSC Combined Upper Subordinate Services Selection Process Details:
Selection Procedures: Selection of the applied candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the combined state competitive examination, which will comprise in three successive stages viz:
1. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choice).
2. Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination).
3. Personality Test (Viva- Voce).
1. Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary examination will consist of two compulsory papers of which answer sheet
be on OMR sheets. The syllabus is mentioned in Appendix-10 of this advertisement.The papers shall be 200 marks each and of two hours durations. Both the papers shall be objective Type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions Respectively. The timing of paper I will be from 9.30 to 11.30 A.M. and paper II from 2.30 to 4.30 P.M.
2. Mains Examination: The Written examination will consist of the following compulsory and optional subjects.The syllabus whereof is mentioned in Appendix-11 of this advertisement.The candidates have to select any two subjects from the list of optional subjects for main examination. Each optional subject will consist of two papers. There shall be Two sections in all the question papers of all Optional subjects and each section will include Four questions. Candidates are required to answer only Five questions while they must select minimum, Two question from each section.
3. Personality Test (Viva- Voce): The test will relate to the matter of general interest keeping the matter of academic interest in view and for general awareness, intelligence, character, expression power/personality and general suitability for the service. ) Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of the main (written) examination. (v) Candidates will have to fill up the prescribed application form before the Interview (viva-voce test). It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview who qualify on the basis of Main Examination under the provisions laid down in Service Rules for service of recruitment where Written Examination and Interview are indicated.