UPPSC Combined State Lower Subordinate Services Selection Process
UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Selection Process Details:
Selection Process: Candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in the Combined State Competitive Examination. The combined competitive examination will comprises of three successive stages:
1. Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),
2. Main Examination (Objective & Conventional) and
1. Preliminary Examination: The preliminary examination will consists of the one paper (General Studies) of which answer sheet shall be on OMR sheets. The prescribed time for paper is two hours and maximum marks for paper is 300 and number of questions will be 150.
2. Main (Written) Examination: The main written examination will consists of two compulsory papers. First paper will consists of General Studies (Objective types) for maximum marks 200, the time duration will be 2 hours and no of question will be 120. Second question paper (Conventional) will consists of General Hindi & Hindi essay, total marks 200 and time duraion will be 3 hours. This question paper will contain two parts first part General Hindi for 100 mraks and second part Hindi Essay for 100 marks.
3. Interview: Only such candidates will be called for interview who have declared successful on the basis of mains (written) examination. the candidate will have to fill up the prescribed application forms before the interview (viva voce test). Preferences for different posts will be taken from the candidates at the time of interview which will be treated final and not change there in will be worthy of being admitted.