TPSC Asst Engineer/ Asst Directors Vacancy 2014
No of Posts: Total 98 Posts
Exam Names: Combined Engineering Services (CES) Examination 2014
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department, PWD: 50 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings, PWD: 21 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) PWD: 09 Posts
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly named as Assistant Inspector of Factories): 18 Posts
TNPSC Jobs Details:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has recently notified about 98 Asst Engineer/ Asst Director Vacancy under Tamil Nadu Engineering Service and Tamil Nadu Factory Service through Combined Engineering Services (CES) Examination 2014. As per the official notice, eligibility criteria and other important details are mentioned below. Interested and Eligible Indian Candidates can apply in prescribed format before 23-04-2014.
Salary Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.5100/- p.m.
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2014 (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates willing to apply for TNPSC Jobs, are required to have minimum B.E/ B.Tech Passed from any recognized Institute/University.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination in OMR Format and (ii) Oral Test.
Application Fee: Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only) be paid. (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. (No exemption for cost of application). Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Asst Engineer/ Asst Director Jobs in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, are required to submit their Application online, through apply online link given before 23-04-2014. >> Click here to Apply Online
Date of Notification Published: 24-03-2014
Opening Date for Application Submission: 24-03-2014
Closing Date for Application Submission: 23-04-2014
Date of Written Examination: 27-07-2014
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official TNPSC Jobs notification through below links.