TNPL Paper Mill/ De-Inking Plant, Corporate Office Vacancy 2014
Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd (TNPL) Karur District invites applications for recruitment of 40 Manager, Sr Manager, DM, AM, AGM, and various Officer posts in in Kagithapuram, Karur District and for its Multilayer Double Coated Board Plant to be established in Trichy District, Tamilnadu and for its Corporate Office at Chennai. Interested candidates may apply on or before 12-06-2014. As per the official notice details are given below..
TNPL Vacancy Details:
No. of Post: 40 Posts
Name of the Post:
(A). Paper Mill / De-Inking Plant:
1 . Senior Manager (Soda Recovery) for Causticizing Plant: 01 Post
2. Manager (HR): 01 Posts
3. Deputy Manager (Soda Recovery): 02 Posts
4. Deputy Manager (De-Inking Plant) / Assistant Manager (De-Inking Plant): 01 Post
5. Deputy Manager (Paper Machine) / Assistant Manager (Paper Machine): 03 Posts
6. Deputy Manager (Pulp) / Assistant Manager (Pulp): 03 Posts
7. Assistant Manager (Projects) (Chemical): 01 Post
8. Officer (Purchase) / Officer (Stores): 04 Posts
(B). Unit-II (Multilayer Double Coated Board Plant)
9. Assistant General Manager (Utilities) / Senior Manager (Utilities): 01 Post
10. Manager (Production): 01 Posts
11. Deputy Manager (Production) / Assistant Manager (Production): 01 Post
12. Deputy Manager (Electrical) / Assistant Manager (Electrical): 04 Posts
13. Deputy Manager (Mechanical) / Assistant Manager (Mechanical) / Plant Engineer (Mechanical): 14 Posts
14. Assistant Manager (Security) /Officer (Security): 02 Posts
(C). Corporate Office – Chennai :
15 Officer (Secretarial): 01 Post
Age Limits: Candidates age should be below 39 years for Posts No.1 & 9, below 37 years for Posts No.2 & 10, below 34 years for Posts No.3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12 & 13, below 29 years for Posts No.7 & 14 age as on 01-05-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules, please refer the official notice for details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have minimumFirst Class full time B.E. / B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology for Post No.1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, Full time Arts / Science / Engineering Degree and First Class 2 years full time M.A. (Social Work) with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Welfare / HRM for Post No.2, Full time Engineering Degree with 1st class Post Graduate Diploma in Materials Management for Post No.8, B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering for Post No.9, Full time B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for Post No.12, B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering for Post No.13, Ex-servicemen with Graduation in the rank of Junior Commissioned Officers for Post No.14, and Graduate with an Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) for Post No.15.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to send their applications in prescribed format giving full details of age, qualification with year of passing, experience, community, salary drawn and position being held along with copies of testimonials towards proof for the same, enclose documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of marks, Experience etc., along with the Biodata to the ” General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Ltd (TNPL), Kagithapuram-639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu” on or before 12-06-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 12-06-2014.
More Details: For more details and instructions please download TNPL Karur Vacancy notice through below link..