South Western Railway (SWR) ITI Act Apprenticeship Vacancy Notice No. S/P:210/IV/Act Apprentice/01/2013″
SWR Indian Railways is presently inviting applications from eligible and interested ITI Candidates for ITI Act Apprenticeship under Central Workshops, South Western Railway, Mysore South Quota, Mysore Division, South Western Railway Quota, and Bangalore Division, South Western Railway Quota of South Western Railway. With reference to the official notice details & eligibilities are as followings:-
SWR Indian Railways: ITI Trade Apprentices Vacancy Details:
- Central Workshops, South Western Railway Quota – Total 211 Vacancies:
- Fitter – 96,
- Turner – 22,
- Machinist – 21,
- Welder – 27,
- Electrician – 20,
- Painter – 11,
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASSA) – 14;
- Mysore Division South Western Railway Quota – Total 232 Vacancies:
- Fitter – 78,
- Welder (G&E) – 02,
- Electrician – 56,
- Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASSA) – 93,
- Stenographer – 03;
- Bangalore Division South Western Railway Quota – Total 37 Vacancies:
- Fitter (Diesel Loco Shed) – 09,
- Electrician (Diesel Loco Shed) – 04,
- Electrician (Electrical Department) – 11,
- Fitter (C&W Depot) – 13
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 15 to 24 Years as on 22-02-2013 (Age relaxation & reservations to reserved category candidates will be applicable).
Education/ Skills: Candidates willing to apply for above Posts should be having any Matriculation (10th) pass with ITI Trade NCVT/SCVT Certificate or any equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Selection Procedures: Selection of applied candidates on ITI Act Apprentices will on Merit Basis.
How & Where to Apply: Eligible and Interested Indian Candidates, those who are willing to join South Western Railway on above Posts, may submit their applications, in prescribed format (given below) along with recent photograph and photocopies of important documents related to (age, education, caste) and other important enclosures, in a sealed envelope to “The Chief Workshop Manager, Central Workshops, South Western Railway, Manandawadi road, Mysore-570 008″ on or before 04-04-2013.
- Date of Notification – 22-02-2013
- Closing Date for Application Submission – 04-04-2013
More Details: For more details regarding eligibility criteria, procedure of selection, application format, general information & other important guidelines—please download the official SWR Indian Railways Vacancy Notice, through below links.