SSCNR Group-“B” (Non-Gazetted) Posts Vacancy Notice 2014
Government of India, Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR) invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 332 Group-“B” (Non-Gazetted) posts under various ministries/ offices of the government of India. Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 20-06-2014. As per the official notice details are given below..
SSCNR Vacancy Details:
No. of Post: 332 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Senior Technical Assistant: 03 Posts
2. Assistant Archaeological Chemist: 23 Posts
3. Assistant Archaeologist: 19 Posts
4. Draughtsman Grade-I: 03 Posts
5. Assistant (Legal): 06 Posts
6. Junior Technical Assistan: 19 Posts
7. 7 Investigator (Social Studies) Grade-I: 03 Posts
8. Draughtsman Grade-I: 01 Post
9. Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
10. Assistant Director: 07 Posts
11. Senior Technical Assistant (Crops): 04 Posts
12. Sub-Inspector (Finger Print): 39 Posts
13. Senior.Research Assistant: 02 Posts
14. Evaluator(Malyalam/Tamil/Bangla): 03 Posts
15. Assistant Research Officer for Hindi: 08 Posts
16. Primary Teacher: 03 Posts
17. Data Processing Assistant Grade-A: 09 Posts
18. House Keeper: 01 Post
19. Data Processing Assistant Grade-A (erstwhile designated as Jr. Statistical Assistant: 04 Posts
20. Assistant Library and Information Officer (Librarian): 01 Post
21. Senior Technical Assistant (Credit): 03 Posts
22. Senior Technical Assistant (Soil Conservation): 04 Posts
23. Assistant Field Officer: 49 Posts
24. Assistant Extension Office: 01 Post
25. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-I (Language): 08 Posts
26. Documentation & Information Technology Assistant: 01 Post
27. Senior Technical Assistant (Cooperation): 02 Posts
28. Investigator Grade-II: 02 Posts
29. Senior Geographer: 02 Posts
30. Heraldic Assistant Group ‘B’ in History Division: 01 Post
31. Quarantine Inspector: 03 Posts
32. Technical Assistant (Metallurgical): 05 Posts
33. Technical Assistant (Electrical): 18 Posts
34. Technical Assistant (Mechanical): 21 Posts
35. Technical Assistant (Chemical): 06 Posts
36. Senior Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
37. Technician: 06 Posts
38. Technician(BCG): 02 Posts
39. Technical Assistant (Wildlife): 01 Post
40. Economic Investigator Grade-II: 01 Post
41. Data Processing Assistant ‘Grade-A’: 09 Posts
42. Technical Officer (S&R): 26 Posts
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 years for Post No.19, between 18 to 25 years for Posts No.37, 38 & 40; and between 18 to 30 years for all remaining posts as on the closing date of application submission. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have minimum M. Sc. in Agriculture/Agronomy, Master Degree in Chemistry/ Indian History with Ancient Indian History or Medieval Indian History/ Archaeology or Anthropology with Stone-age Archaeology/ Geology, Higher Secondary (10+2) with 3 years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Law, Degree in Commerce or Economics, Master’s Degree or equivalent in Anthropology or Sociology, Village or Community study,/ Plant Breeding/ Genetics, Bachelor Degree in Statistics or Mathematics, B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Forensic Science, Criminology, Bio-Chemistry, Cell Biology, Bio Science, Micro Biology, Bio-Physics, Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as an elective subject, Higher Secondary or equivalent with Degree or Diploma in Education or Technology or Music or craft of Basic training certificate, Computer Applications or Computer Science or BE / B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology, Hotel Management, Degree in Soil Science/ Botany/Forestry/ Soil Science, Agriculture Chemistry, Degree in the Foreign Language (Arabic or Chinese or French or German or Russian or Spanish), Geography, History, Zoology or Microbiology, Metallurgical engineering, Medical Technology (Laboratory), Wildlife Biology. Please refer the official notice for more details..
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be done on the basis performance in their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., and the candidates thus selected will be required to undergo an Screening Test, Interview/ Personality Test of 100 marks.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty only) for each post as examination fee in the shape of CRFS available at all District Post Offices of the Country. No fee for SC, ST, PH, Ex-Serviceman and Female candidates. Fee paid by IPO, Cash, Bank draft or Pay order will NOT be accepted.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to submit their applications prescribed format complete in all respects along with photocopies of all important documents related to age, educational, experience, caste, domicile certificates/ testimonials, One self-addressed post card duly affixed with an additional Rs.6/- postage stamp must indicate the name of the post, Post Code and Advt. No. on the postcard, One recent passport size photograph, to be pasted on the space provided in Application form etc. to the “The Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex, New Delhi- 110504” on or before 20-06-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20-06-2014.
More Details: For more details, application format, eligibility criteria, selection procedures and other important guidelines please download the official SSCNR recruitment notice through below link..