SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Steno Group – C &D Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission SSC KKR will hold its written examination for recruitment of Stenographer Group “C” & “D” in various central Govt. Organization across India. As per the official recruitment notice published by SSC through the official website http://ssc.nic.in Stenographers will be appointed in the following Services/Cadres, subject to availability of confirmed number of vacancies.
- Central Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
- Stenographers Cadre of Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade-II;
- Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
- Railway Board Secretariat Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
- Election Commission of India Stenographers Service Grade ‘C’;
- Central Vigilance Commission Stenographers service Grade ‘C’;
Candidates those who applied in above Metric Level positions are required to appear on written examination that will be held in on July 29, 2012 at various centers across India. Final Selection will be done on the basis of typing test. Candidates are required to carry their SSC Admit Card at the time of Exam.
Candidate those who applied for SSCKKR Steno Group C & D exams are recommended to visit SSKKR website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/ in and IndiaMash regularly for further notification. Applicants may download their SSC Metric Level Exam Call Letter by clicking on below link.