SSC JHT/ Hindi Pradhyapak & Sr/ Jr Translators Vacancy 2014
Staff Selection Commission is presently inviting applications Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices) and Hindi Pradhyapak (Central Hindi Training Institute) and Senior/Junior Translators in Ministry of Defence Examination, 2014. The Examination will comprise of a Written Examination followed by Interview. Interested Candidates many apply before the Closing Date 18-04-2014. As per the official Notice details are mentioned below.
SSC JHT / Hindi Pradhyapak & Sr/ Jr Translators Vacancy Details:
- Junior Hindi Translators (Subordinate Offices)
- Senior Translator (Ministry of Defence)
- Junior Translators (Ministry of Defence)
- Hindi Pradhyapak (Central Hindi Training Institute)
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 Years as on 01-01-2014 (Age relaxation & reservations to reserved category candidates will be applicable).
Education/ Skills: For Junior Hindi Translators Masters Degree of a recognized University or equivalent in English/ Hindi with Hindi/English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level; For Hindi Pradhyapak Master’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subjects at degree level either as compulsory or optional or as a language paper from a recognized university or equivalent; For Senior Translator and Junior Translator Master’s degree of a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level is required.
Selection Procedures: Selection of applied candidates will be based on the performance in Written Examination followed by Interview.
Application Fee: For General Candidates – Rs.100 only, and (No Fee for SC/ST reserved Category Candidates) as application fee; must be paid through “”Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)””only . CRFS are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country”.
How & Where to Apply: Eligible and Interested Indian Candidates, those who are willing apply for above Posts, may submit their applications, in prescribed format along with recent photograph and photocopies of important documents related to (age, education, caste) and other important enclosures, along with application fee, in a sealed envelope to the regional address mentioned below before closing date:-
- Regional Director(CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23 Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002.
- Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, (8th Floor), 234/4 . Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road), Kolkata, West Bengal-700020.
- Regional Director(KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034.
- Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504.
- Regional Director(NER), Staff Selection Commission, Housefed Complex,West End Block, Last Gate ,Beltola Basistha Road,Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006.
- Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006. Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020.
- Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, “Nishant Villa”, F. Jalvihar Colony, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001.
- Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-167017 .
Closing Date for Application Submission: 18-04-2014.
Closing Date for Remote Area Candidates – 25-04-2014.
Date of Written Examination: 08-06-2014
More Details: For more details regarding eligibility criteria, procedure of selection, application format, general information & other important guidelines—please download the official SSC JHT/ Hindi Pradhyapak & Sr/ Jr Translators Vacancy Notice, through below links.
SSC Jr Hindi Translator Vacancy Notice
SSC Jr Hindi Translator Application Form
SSC Jr Hindi Translator Eligibility
SSC Jr Hindi Translator Exam Syllabus
SSC Jr Hindi Translator Exam Pattern
SSC Jr Hindi Translator Selection Process