SBI Vacancy Notice No: CRPD/ME/AB/2013-14/12
- Post Name: Management Executives (MMGS-II)
- No of Posts: Total 46 Posts
SBI Recruitment Details:
State Bank of India (SBI) Central Recruitment and Promotion Department (CPRD) has recently notified about the 46 vacant posts for Management Executives (MMGS-II) under State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) in Middle Management Grade Scale-II (MMGS-II).
For filling up the vacant posts of Management Executive, SBI invites Online applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before 07-01-2014.
Salary Scale: The starting basic pay is Rs 19,400/- in the scale of Rs 19400 – 28100 applicable to Middle Management Grade Scale II. The official will also be eligible for D.A., H.R.A & C.C.A as per rules in force from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Management Executive Posts:
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years as on 01-12-2013 (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join State Bank of India Management Executive Jobs, are required to have minimum Post Graduate Degree/Diploma, MBA or any equivalent qualification from any recognized Institute/University.
- Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, International Business, Operations Management, Systems, HR (The course studied should be of minimum two years full time course. Part time course/ distance learning courses are not eligible). OR
- M.Com OR
- M.A. / M.Sc. (in Economics or Statistics) OR
- CA /CWA/CFA/CS (Company Secretary).
Selection Process for SBI Management Executive Posts:
Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Group Discussion/Interview.
- Phase-I: Examination consisting objective tests for 200 marks and descriptive test of English knowledge for 50 marks.
- Phase-II: Group Discussion & Interview (50 marks).
- Final Selection: The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-I and Phase-II separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25.
How to Apply for SBI Management Executive Post 2013-14:
Application Fee: OBC Candidates Rs.500/- only and, for reserved category candidates Rs.100/- only. Applicable Fee should be paid through State Bank of India Branch or Online through Net-banking.
Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Management Executive jobs in State Bank of Hyderabad, are required to submit their Application Online through the Apply Online link before the closing date >> Apply Online
- Opening Date for Online Application Submission: 16-12-2013
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 07-01-2014
- Closing Date for Payment of Fee Offline: 07-01-2014
- Closing Date for Payment of Fee Online: 03-01-2014
- Date of Written Examination: 23-02-2014
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official SBI Recruitment notification through below links.