RRC WR Mumbai Group-D Vacancy No. 02/2013
- Name of Posts: Group “D” Posts (Pay Band-I)
- No of Posts: Total 5775 Posts
- Gangman/ Trackman : 3534 Posts
- Helper/ Khallasi (Engg / Mech / Elect / S&T /Comml./ Optg. Deptt. Of Divisions ) : 932 Posts
- Helper II/ Khallasi (Engg/ Mech./ Elect./ S&T Workshop) : 662 Posts
- Helper II/ Khallasi (TMC Organisation) : 52 Posts
- Platform Porter : 595 Posts
RRC WR Mumbai Recruitment Details:
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Western Railway (WR), Mumbai has recently notified about the 5775 vacant posts for Group D Gangman/ Trackman, Helper, Porter under Western Railway Division.
For filling up various Group D Posts, RRC-WR, Mumbai invites applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 14-01-2014.
Salary Scale: Pay Band I of Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay Rs. 1800/- in Division(s) and Workshop(s) of Western Railway.
Eligibility Criteria for RRC WR Group D Posts:
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 to 38 years as on 01-01-2014 (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join Indian Railway on Group D Posts, are required to have minimum 10th standard Passed or equivalent qualification from any recognized Institute/Board.
- Minimum 10th Pass / ITI Pass or equivalent at the time of applying. Academic qualification must be from a recognized Educational Institution / Board, otherwise candidature will be rejected. Candidates having higher educational qualification may also apply.
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of a Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET),and Medical Examination.
- The Candidates, whoever fulfils all the eligible conditions will be called for Written Test. Call Letter indicating Date, Time & Venue will be issued to all the eligible candidates separately for Written Test.
How to Apply for RRC WR Group D Posts Vacancy 02/2013:
Application Fee: General Candidates Rs.100/- only Applicable Fee should be paid through Crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of ‘Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), RRC-WR’ and payable at Mumbai.
Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Group D Posts of Gangman/ Trackman, Helper, Porter, are required to submit their Application in prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., along with application fee (if applicable) in a sealed envelope to the address mentioned below:To, The Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway, Parcel Depot, Alibhai Premji Marg, Grant Road (East), Mumbai- 400 007. The application can also be dropped in the Drop Box kept at RRC / WR Office.
- Opening Date: 30-11-2013
- Closing Date: 14-01-2014
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official RRCWR Mumbai Recruitment notification through below links.