RRC CR Mumbai Group D Vacancy No. 03/2013
- Post Name: Pay Band-I Group ‘D’
- No of Posts: Total 3840 Posts
- Trackman: 1565 Posts
- Safaiwala/ Watchman-cum-Sweeper: 161 Posts
- Safaiwala: 96 Posts
- Peon/ Hamal: 15 Posts
- Helper: 1593 Posts
- Bearer/ WRA: 15 Posts
- Luggage Porter/ Scale Porter/ Good Hamal: 09 Posts
- Salesman: 03 Posts
- APM: 383 Posts
RRC CR Mumbai Recruitment Details:
Central Railway (CR) Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Mumbai has recently notified about the 3840 vacanies for Pay Band-I Group ‘D’ Posts under Central Railway.
For filling up the vacanies of PB-I Gr-D Posts, RRCCR Mumbai invites applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 08-10-2013.
Salary Scale: Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- as applicable.
Eligibility Criteria for RRC CR Group-D Jobs:
Age Limits: Candidates age should be 18 to 33 years as on 01-01-2014 (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to apply for PB-I Group-D Jobs, are required to have minimum 10th Pass or ITI / Centre of Excellence (COE) or equivalent certificate.
- Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th/ITI/COE or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions/Boards, otherwise candidature will be cancelled.
Selection Process for RRC CR Group-D Posts:
- Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination (consists of objective type multiple choice ( 4 options) question paper based on 10th class standard to assess the general knowledge/awareness/mathematics /reasoning etc. There will be 100 Questions and the duration of Written Examination will be 90 minutes.);
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Based on merit position of the candidates in the written examination, PET shall be conducted for short-listed candidates who qualify written examination. The entire PET process will be videographed;
- Document and candidature verification: Out of PET qualified candidates, based on the merit position in the written examination, short-listed candidates will be called for documents and candidature verification;
- Medical examination: Candidates found eligible after document and candidature verification shall be referred for medical examination. Number of candidates to be referred for medical examination shall be equal to the number of community-wise vacancies.
How to Apply for RRC CR Group D Posts Vacancy 02/2013:
Application Fee: General Candidates Rs.100/- only Applicable Fee should be paid through form of crossed Indian Postal Order only, drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, payable at Mumbai.
Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Pay Band-I Group ‘D’ Vacancies in Central Railways, are required to submit their Application in prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., along with application fee (if applicable) in a sealed envelope to the address mentioned below:Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Chief Project Manager (Conv.), Office Building, 1st Floor, P.D. Mellow Road, Wadi Bunder, Mumbai-400010
Or dropped in the Application Box/Room at Railway Recruitment Cell office, Central Railway, Mumbai upto 18.00 hours of the closing date i.e 08.10.2013 on all working days i.e except Saturday, Sunday and Gazetted Holidays.
Please Note: On the envelope containing the application, “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 + GRADE PAY RS.1800/-, EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO.”, should clearly be written. Physically Handicapped candidate should mention „PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CANDIDATE‟ at the top right side of the envelope.
- Opening Date: 23-09-2013
- Closing Date: 08-10-2013
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official RRC Mumbai Recruitment notification through below links.