RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria Details
Reserve Bank of India regularly invites applications from the Indian Candidates for recruitment on Various “Assistants Posts” in Reserve Bank of India for their various RBI Branches and Offices across India.
Interested Indian Citizens those who are willing to join Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Assistant Jobs, should be fulfilling the below mentioned age and education requirements as described by the Reserve Bank of India on time to time basis.
Candidates willing to join RBI on Assistant Posts should be a Indian Citizen.
Age Limits & Relaxation:
- Candidates age should be between 18 and 28 years (as on the date of Notification):
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/05/1985 and not later than 01/05/1995 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit: Upper age limit will be relaxed as under : Sr. No Category Relaxation in Age (i) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST) By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST).
- Ex-Servicemen To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not remarried By 10 years.
NOTE : Cumulative Age Relaxation will not be available either under the above items or in combination with any other items. Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of interview.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language.
More: For more details & other important information please see the recent notifications on Reserve Bank of India Assistants Vacancy 2013