OBC India Specialist Officers Vacancy, 2012-13
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) is a Government of India Undertaking. OBC India is presently inviting on-line applications from eligible & Interested Indian Candidates, for recruitment on various Specialist Officer Posts in Pay Scale JMGS-I, MMGS-II & SMGS-IV, under Human Resource Development, Company Secretary, Risk Management, Architect, Law, Civil, Electrical, & Security Department of Oriental Bank, as per the official notice details are as following:-
OBC India Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria:
- Human Resource Development (HRD) Officer – 13 Posts,
- Hindi Officer/Rajbhasa Adhikari – 12 Posts,
- Manager (Law) – 29 Posts,
- Chief Manager (Company Secretary) – 01 Post,
- Chief Manager (Risk Management) – 04 Posts,
- Manager (Architect) – 01 Post,
- Manager (Civil Engineer) – 01 Post,
- Manager (Electrical Engineer) – 01 Post,
- Security Officer – 15 Posts
Salary Scales: Candidates selected on above Specialist Officer Jobs will be in Pay Scale of JMGS-I, MMGS-II & SMGS-IV, Cadres.
Age Bar: Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 as on 01-01-2013.
Education: Candidates should be MBA, Post Graduate/ Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Engineering or relevant discipline/Stream from recognized University/Institution.
Selection Procedure: Selection of applied Candidates on above Specialist Officers posts in OBC India will be strictly based on on the number of vacancies, only those candidates who are qualified in the Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS and possess a valid score card issued by IBPS and rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on the Total Weighted Score shall be called for a Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Applicable fee, should be paid through Candidates can pay application fees/ intimation charges through any of the Bank’s CBS branches/NEFT through any other Bank (see detailed notice).
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested Indian Candidates willing to join OBC India on above Various Jobs, are required to submit their applications in prescribed format On-line before 16-02-2013.
- Important Dates:
- Date of Notification Published – 30-01-2013
- Opening Date for Application Submission – 30-01-2013
- Closing Date for Application Submission – 16-02-2013
- Date of Personal Interview – Will be Intimated by Bank.
More Details: For more details related to Eligibility Criteria, Procedure of Selection, Scheme of Interview, General Information & other important Guidelines please refer the official Oriental Bank of Commerce Vacancy notice, through below links:-