Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Group ‘C’ Vacancy: Oct, 2013
Post Name: Group ‘C’ Posts (Semi-Skilled)
No of Posts: Total 149 Posts
- Electrician: 14 Posts
- Examiner: 25 Posts
- Machanist: 89 Posts
- Millwright: 21 Posts
OF Ambarnath Recruitment Details:
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Ambarnath has recently notified about the 149 vacant posts for Group C Posts (Semi-skilled) under India Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath.
For filling up the vacant posts in Group ‘C’ (Semi-Skilled), OF Ambarnath invites Online applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 18-11-2013.
Salary Scale: Rs.5200 - 20200/- and Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- plus allowances as admissible to Central Government employees.
Eligibility Criteria for OF Ambarnath Group C Posts (SS):
Age Limits: Candidates age should be 18 to 32 years (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join Ordnance Factory Ambarnath on Semi-Skilled Group ‘C’ Posts, are required to have minimum qualification as mentioned below:
- Matriculation (10th) Passed from a recognized Board.
- Must have any National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT.
Please Note: Degree and Diploma in Engineering will not be accepted as qualification for Direct Recruitment to the Semi-skilled posts.
Selection Process for OF Ambarnath Group ‘C’ (SS) Posts:
Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test and Trade Test (Practical).
- Written Test will be fully objective type (Multiple Choice) of 100 marks of duration 120 minutes and OMR based. On the basis of merit list based on marks obtained in Written Test, candidates 1.25 times the number of vacancies will be called for Trade Test (Practical).
- The Trade Test (Practical) is only of qualifying in nature (without any marks). The final merit list will be based on marks in the Written Test only. However, those who fail to qualify in the trade test would be considered as having failed in the examination.
- The final select list will be prepared and displayed in order of merit (in each category separately).
How to Apply for OF Ambarnath Group ‘C’ (SS) Vacancy 2013:
Application Fee: General Candidates Rs.50/- only Applicable Fee should be paid through Crossed Bank Draft / Indian Postal Order shall be in favour of “The Sr. General Manager, Ordnance Factory Ambarnath (Maharashtra)”.
Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Group C Posts (Semis-killed) in OF Ambarnath, are required to submit their Application Online through the Apply Online link before the closing date >> Apply Online
- Closing Date: 18-11-2013
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official OF Ambarnath Recruitment notification through below links.