NCCS Scientist, Officer, Technician, Helper Vacancy 2013
National Centre For Cell Science, Pune has recently notified about the 13 vacant posts for Scientists, Officers, Technicians, Lab Helpers under the project “Establishment of Microbial Culture Collection”. For filling up the vacant posts of Scientists, Officers, Technicians, Lab Helpers, National Centre For Cell Science, Pune invites applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 15-11-2013.
NCCS Recruitment Details:
No of Posts: Total 13 Posts
1. Scientist ‘B’ (Lab): 2 Posts
2. Officer A: 1 Post
3. Technician ‘B’ (Lab): 6 Posts
4. Technician ‘B’ (Comp): 2 Posts
5. Technician ‘B’ (I&M): 1 Post
6. Lab Helper: 1 Post
- For Scientist ‘B’ (Lab): Below 35 years
- For Technicians & Lab Helper: Below 30 years.
- For Scientist ‘B’ (Lab): M.Tech./MD/M.VSc/M.pharm/M.Biotech with 3 years experience or Ph.D
- For Officer A: Graduate with SAS/CA/ICWA
- For Technician ‘B’ (Lab): 12th Pass with Science with two years full time DMLT
- For Technician ‘B’ (Comp): Grdauate
- For Technician ‘B’ (I&M): Diploma in Engineering or matric plus ITI certificate in trade
- For Lab Helper: SSC Pass
- For Scientist ‘B’ (Lab): 1 year experience
- For Officer A: Candidates should have knowledge of Accounts Management and supervisory control, Book Keeping, Documentation Policy implementation, interpretation of bye-laws, Govt. India rules and its application while dealing administration, accounts and store purchase matters etc”
- For Technician ‘B’ (Lab): 3 years experience
- For Technician ‘B’ (Comp): 1 year experience
- For Technician ‘B’ (I&M): 15 years experience
- For Lab Helper: Office related work such as making arrangements for the meetings, distribution and filing of documents, maintaining register etc.
Application Fee: General Candidates Rs.100/- only. Applicable Fee should be paid through A demand draft of Rs. 100/- (SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees) payable at Pune in favour of “Director, National Centre For Cell Science”, should be attached to the application form.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Scientists, Officers, Technicians, Lab Helpers Job Position in National Centre For Cell Science, Pune, are required to submit their Application in prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., along with application fee (if applicable) in a sealed envelope to “The Director, National Centre for Cell Science, NCCS Complex, Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007, Maharashtra.
Closing Date: 15-11-2013
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official National Centre For Cell Science, Pune Recruitment notification through below links.