Management Aptitude Test (MAT) Notice & Instructions 2014
All India Management Association (AIMA) New Delhi has recently announced the Online Registration Date and Instructions for Management Aptitude Paper Based Test and Computer Based Test, which is scheduled to be held in May 2014. Candidates and their parents can download official Notice & General Instructions through the link given below.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates are required to have minimum Graduates in any discipline. and Final year students of Graduate Courses can also eligible to apply.
How to Apply: Candidates can Register online at website lnk: http://apps.aima.in/matmay14 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
Important Date Schedules 2014
- Last Date For sale of Forms: 16 April 2014 (Wednesday)
- Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 19 April 2014 (Saturday)
- Last Date For Online Registration: 16 April 2014 (Wednesday)
- Date for AIMA-MAT Computer Based Test: 10 May 2014 (Saturday)
- Date for AIMA-MAT Paper Based Test: 04 May 2014 (Sunday)
- Date of AIMA-MAT Admit Card Download: by 26 April 2014 (Saturday)
AIMA-MAT Test Structure & Sample Questions 2014
MAT is an objective type test designed and deveoped to ascertain the aptitude of the candidates to undergo Post Graduate Programme in Management. Aptitude is the potential of an individual to perform subsequent to proper training. Therefore MAT is designed to identify the potential, being tested and perfected over a decade. The MAT has five sections, each section having forty questions. The total 200 questions are to be attempted over 150 minutes. The test structure and Sample Questions Can be downloaded through the link given below.
AIMA-MAT Admit Card Download 2014
All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA official website link (http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx) by 26 April 2014 (Saturday). Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
AIMA-MAT Test Centres 2014
Test Centre City list is provided in the bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 04 May 2014 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 10 May 2014 onwards in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 04 May 2014 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 04 May 2014.
- One candidate can appear only for one date for the May 2014 MAT.
AIMA-MAT Test Result 2014
All India Management Association (AIMA) New Delhi, Results for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) for Test held in February 2014. Candidates and their parents can download their Results through the link given below.
AIMA MAT Result by Mobile SMS
To Know the MAT Results: SMS as <MATS FORM NO DOB> (ddmmyy) to 54242 (For Example: MATS 200391 030985 to 54242). It is applicable to All Phone Operators.
Introduction: Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs. Government of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level and largest test of its kind in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates.
Contact Address:All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area
New Delhi – 110 003
For all MAT related queries, please contactPhone : 011-47673037/47673026/24638896 E-mail : email@example.com
In case of any clarification regarding the online registration, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that other forms of communication like telephone calls, conventional mail, fax etc. will not be entertained.