Kerala PSC Lecturer, Officer-in-Charge, Asst Engineer, Recruitment 2015
Kerala Public Service Commission invites applications for Lecturer, Officer-in-Charge, Asst Engineer, posts. Eligible and Interested candidates should apply on or before 06-03-2015. As per official Kerala PSC Recruitment notice, details are maintained below.
Kerala PSC Jobs Details:
Name of Posts: Lecturer, Officer-in-Charge, Asst Engineer,
No of Posts: 262
Education: VII Class, SSLC, ITI, Diploma, Degree (Relevant Discipline), PG
Last Date: 06-03-2015
More Details: For more details regarding Kerala Public Service Commission Recruitment, instructions and guidelines please refer the official Kerala Public Service Commission Vacancy notice through below link.
Kerala PSC Various Posts Vacancy Notice May 2014
The Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) Kerala invites applications for the recruitment of 339 Environmental Officer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Language Teacher, Officer, and various other posts. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 18-06-2014 by 12:00 Midnight. As per the official notice details are given below..
Kerala PSC Vacancy Details:
No of Post: 339 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Environmental Officer: 04 Posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
3. Lecturer in Biomedical Engineering (Polytechnics): 01 Posts
4. Non Vocational Teacher Commere: 04 Posts
5. Aquaculture Expert: 07 Posts
6. Foreman (Plastic): 01 Posts
7. Studio Assistant Grade – I (Painting): 01 Post
8. Reporter Grade II (English): 02 Posts
9. Motor Mechanic/ Store Assistant: 01 Post
10. Trade Instructor Grade II (Turning): 02 Posts
11. Veterinary Surgeon: 01 Post
12. Laboratory Technical Assistant:
13. Third Grade Overseer/ Third Grade Draftsman: 189 Posts
14. Mate (Mines): 02 Posts
15. Pump Operator: 01 Post
16.Clay Worker: 04 Posts
17. Chargeman (Electrical): 01 Post
18. Laboratory Technician Gr II/ Laboratory Assistant Gr.II: 01 Post
19. Tractor Driver Grade II: 05 Posts
20. Chaueffer Grade II: 10 Posts
21. Veterinary Surgeon Grade II: 17 Posts
22. Higher Secondary School Teacher English: 11 Posts
23. Higher Secondary School Teacher (Jr.) Hindi: 01 Post
24. Attender (Non Technical): 02 Posts
25. Lecturer in Physics: 02 Posts
26. Specialist (Manasika): 01 Post
27. Assistant Engineer/ Assistant Town Planning Officer: 01 Post
28. Drilling Assistant: 01 Post
29. Work Assistant: 22 Posts
30. Peon/ Watchman: 02 Posts
31. Guard Gr.II (Ex serviceman only): 02 Posts
32. High School Assistant (Hindi): 01 Post
33. High School Assistant (Arabic): 02 Posts
34. Staff Nurse Gr-II: 01 Post
35. Laboratary Technician Gr-II: 05 Posts
36. Full-Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) LPS: 02 Posts
37. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) – UPS: 01 Post
38. Part Time High School Assistant (Sanskrit): 01 Post
39. Part Time High School Assistant (Arabic): 03 Posts
40. Part Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic) LPS: 06 Posts
41. Tutor Technician: 01 Post
42. Vocational Instructor in Medical Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
43. Vocational Instructor in Computer Application: 01 Post
44. Overseer Grade III/ Draftsman Grade III: 11 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years as on the last date. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules, please refer the official notice for details..
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have minimum First or Second class Masters’ Degree, Any Degree in Civil Engineering, B Sc/ B Tech Degree in Engineering, Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering, MFSc/ BFSc/ MSc in Aquatic Biology and Fisheries, Degree or Diploma or Associate Membership awarded by a recognized University/ Institution in Plastic Technology relating to plastic processing, or any equivalent qualifications recgnized. For post wise esucational details please refer official notice.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to apply online through the official website at www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 18-06-2014 by 12:00 Midnight.
Gazetted Date: 13-05-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 18-06-2014 by 12:00 midnight.
More Details: For more details, and other necessary informations please refer the official notice through below link.