JRHMS, NRHM Medical Officers Vacancy 07/2012
Department of Health & Family Welfare, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, Government of Jharkhand invites application from the suitable candidates for the contractual appointment of Allopathic and AYUSH Doctors for School Health Programme (SHP) and mainstreaming of AYUSH. All the positions are for the Primary Health Center (PHC) and Community Health Center (CHC) in the rural area under District Rural Health Society, as per the details:-
NRHM Jharkhand Vacancy Details:
- Medical Officer – School Health Programme (SHP) – 388 Posts (Out of 388 post of Medical Officer (SHP), 194 positions will be from Allopathic Stream (MBBS) and 194 will be from AYUSH Stream (BAMS/BHMS/BUMS).
- Medical Officer – AYUSH Doctors (42 Posts)
Salary Scale: Medical Officer – SHP: Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated; Medical Officer – AYUSH: Rs. 20,000/- per month consolidated
- Allopathic Doctor: MBBS from a Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India. Must have completed compulsory rotating internship on 01/04/2012.
- Ayurvedic Doctor: BAMS/GAMS from recognized university/ college (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCIM act, 1970) with completion of compulsory internship.
- Homeopathic Doctor: BHMS or DHMS before 1983 from recognized university/ college (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCH act, 1973) with completion of compulsory internship.
- Unani Doctor: BUMS/GUMS from recognized university/ college (mentioned in 2nd schedule of CCIM act, 1970) with completion of compulsory internship.
- Must have valid permanent registration Number from the State Council of Jharkhand (Medical/AYUSH). However, Candidates having registration from Bihar AYUSH Medical Parishad, prior to formation of Jharkhand AYUSH Medical Council and having residential certificate of Jharkhand can also apply.
Age Limits: Maximum 45 Years as on 31-10-2012
Selection Mode: Written Test, & Personal Interview
Application form complete in all respect, should be sent in a sealed envelope by Registered/Speed Post super-scribing “Advertisement Number – ________ , Application for the post of _____________ & Post Code ______” at the following address. To, The Director in Chief, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, Govt. Vaccine Institute Campus (RCH Building), Namkum, Ranchi – 834010 on or before 10-12-2012.