Jaipur Discom Jr Engineer Selection Process for (JEN-I)
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Parsharn Nigam Limited (RRVPNL) Selection Process for Junior Engineer-I for Recruitment in Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, PLCC, C&I, Fire & Safety Departments in various Power Sector Companies of Rajasthan that is Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam (RVPNL), Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (RVUNL), Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam (JVVNL), Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam (AVVNL) and Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam (Jd.VVNL).
As per the official Recruitment Advertisement published by Jaipur Discom from time to time, Selection Process for Junior Engineer (JEN-I) in Jaipur Discom are mentioned below:
Jaipur Discom Jr Engineers Selection Process
Selection of Applied candidates on the posts of Junior Engineer-I (JEN-I) in Power Sector Companies of Rajasthan will be based on a written competitive examination comprising of objective type questions shall be conducted.
- The standard and syllabus of the examination will be of the level of Graduation Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ PLCC/ C&I/ Fire & Safety).
- The medium of the written examination will be ‘English’ only.
- The question paper shall be of Two and half hours duration of 125 marks consisting of 100 questions of objective type (multiple choice questions) of the respective discipline with five options of answers and 25 questions of ‘General Awareness’ with specific reference to Rajasthan State with five options of answers.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Minimum passing marks for male candidates of UR category shall be 35% marks.
- For the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/BC/SBC (Non creamy-layer)/PH and for all female candidates, it will be 25% marks.
- There shall be no interview.
A General Merit list of all the successful candidates, for each discipline i.e. Electrical, Mechanical, Control & Instrumentation/PLCC, Civil & Fire & Safety shall be prepared separately on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in written competitive examination. Thereafter, category-wise merit lists shall be prepared.
However, in case two or more candidates acquire same merit position, then their date of birth shall be deciding factor to determine their merit, i.e. the elder candidate shall be placed higher in the merit-list.