Jaipur Discom Accountants Syllabus & Selection Process
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Parsharn Nigam Limited (RRVPNL) Selection Process for Accountant & Junior Accountants for Recruitment in Finance Departments in various Power Sector Companies of Rajasthan that is Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam (RVPNL), Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (RVUNL), Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam (JVVNL), Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam (AVVNL) and Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam (Jd.VVNL).
As per the official Recruitment Advertisement published by Jaipur Discom from time to time, Selection Process for Accountant & Junior Accountant Posts in Jaipur Discom are mentioned below:
Jaipur Discom Accountant & Jr Accountants Selection Process
Selection of Applied candidates on the posts of Accountant or Jr Accountant in Power Sector Companies of Rajasthan will be based on a common written competitive examination shall be conducted separately for each post for all the 5 Power Sector Companies.
- A candidate can apply for one Company for one post. If a candidate applies for both the posts i.e. Accountant and Jr. Accountant then he/she will have to submit separate application form with separate application fee for each post.
- For the post of Accountant, the examination shall be conducted for all the 5 Power Companies on the same date & time, as such a candidate can appear in examination for only one company. The same procedure will be applicable for the post of Junior Accountant.
- For each examination, there shall be one question paper consisting of 2 parts:- Part-A-‘‘Accounting, Auditing and taxation’’ and Part-B-‘‘General English and General Awareness’’.
The standard and the syllabus of the exam for Part-A shall be of Graduation Degree level and that of Part-B shall be a Secondary School Level.
|Part-A: Accounting, Auditing & Taxation||3 Hours||100||300||
|Part-B:General English& General Awareness||100||100||General English
Question paper will be in Hindi and English language, except for the items on English language. Question paper shall consist of objective type questions with 5 options to answer each question.
- In Part-A each question will carry three marks and in Part-B each question will carry one mark. For each right answer of Part-A three marks and for Part-B one mark shall be assigned.
- There shall be no negative marking.
- Selection of candidates will be based exclusively on the merit to be prepared category wise for each company on the basis of marks secured in written competitive examination.
- In Part-B, the questions on General Awareness shall be asked to adjudge knowledge of candidates with special reference to Rajasthan.
Unreserved category candidates will have to acquire minimum 50% marks in each part of question paper. For the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/BC/SBC/PH category and for all female candidates, it will be 40%.