Jaipur Discom Accountants Eligibility Criteria Details
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Parsharn Nigam Limited (RRVPNL) Eligibility Criteria for Accountant and Junior Accountant for Recruitment under Finance Departments in various Power Sector Companies of Rajasthan that is Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam (RVPNL), Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam (RVUNL), Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam (JVVNL), Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam (AVVNL) and Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam (Jd.VVNL).
As per the official Recruitment Advertisement published by Jaipur Discom from time to time, Eligibility Criteria for Accountant & Jr Accountants in Jaipur Discom are mentioned below:
Jaipur Discom Accountant & Jr Accountants Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualifications: As per the official Jaipur Discom Accountant & Jr Accountant recruitment notice, minimum educational qualifications which is required are mentioned below:
- Accountant: The candidate must hold a Graduation Degree in Commerce from a University established by Law in India OR CA/ ICWA OR MBA (Finance).
- Junior Accountant: The candidate must hold a Graduation Degree in Commerce from a University established by Law in India OR CA/ICWA OR MBA (Finance).
Note: Recognized Degree of MBA (Finance) of a University established by Law in India OR approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) OR by the Distance Education Council (DEC) must be of minimum two years duration. It includes two years PG Diploma in Business Management declared equivalent to MBA (Finance).
Age Limits: The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must have not attained the age of 35 years as on the last date of online submission of Application. Relaxation in Age to reserved category candidates will be applicable as mentioned below:
- 5 years relaxation in maximum age shall be allowed to Male candidates of SC/ST/OBC/BC/SBC and Female candidates of UR(GEN) category.
- 10 years relaxation in the maximum age shall be allowed to Female candidates of SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ SBC category.
- 10 years relaxation in the maximum age shall be allowed to PH candidates Belonging to General Category.
- 13 years relaxation in the maximum age shall be allowed to PH candidates Belonging to OBC/ BC/ SBC Category.
- 15 years relaxation in the maximum age shall be allowed to PH candidates Belonging to SC/ST Category.
- Maximum Age limit for Ex-Serviceman category candidates will be 50 years. In case of Holders of Military/Cross/Chakra OR any other higher distinction, the age limit shall be relax-able further by 2 years.
The provisions of Age relaxation is non-cumulative i.e. relaxation may be claimed under any one provision, but relaxation admissible under any two clauses would not be clubbed.
There shall be no maximum age limit for In-service candidates of the Nigam. However, the benefit of maximum age limit for In-service candidates shall be allowed in his/her respective company only.