IOCL Haryana Vacancy Notice: NRPL/P&A/P/2013
- No of Posts: Total 16 Posts
- Engineering Assistant Grade IV (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Engineering Assistant Grade IV (Electrical): 06 Posts
- Engineering Assistant Grade IV (T&I): 03 Posts
- Technical Attendant Grade I: 06 Posts
IOCL Haryana Recruitment Details:
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has recently notified about the 16 vacant posts for Engineering Assistant Grade IV & Technical Attendant Grade I under Northern Region Pipelines of IOCL transports Crude oil, Petroleum products, LPG and Natural gas through its network of pipelines running through the states of UP, Uttarakhand, Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana and Punjab.
For filling up the vacant posts of Engineering Asst & Technical Attendant, IOCL Haryana invites applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 12-12-2013.
Salary Scale: Engineering Assistants – Rs.11900-32000/- per month; and Technical Attendant: Rs.10500 – 24500/- per month.
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Asst & Tech Attendant Posts:
Age Limits: Candidates age should be Between 18 to 26 years as on 12.12.2013 (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join IOCL as Engineering Asst & Technical Attendant, are required to have minimum 3 years Full-time Diploma in Engineering or 10th Passed from any recognized Institute/University.
- Engineering Assistant: Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/ Electrical Engineering.
- Technical Attendant: Matriculation/10th Pass with ITI Trade Certificate or National Trade Certificate in any Trade.
- Preferably two-years post qualification experience in relevant area.
- Working knowledge of computer is desirable.
Selection Process for Engineering Asst & Technical Attendant Posts:
Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Written Test, Trade Test & Personal Interview for Engineering Assistant (Mechanical, Electrical and T&I discipline) and Written Test, Physical Fitness Test & Personal Interview for Technical Attendant-I.
- Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test would be called for Personal Interview and Trade / Physical Fitness Test.
- The candidates will have to pass through each stage including medical fitness for being adjudged as suitable for selection.
How to Apply for Engineering Asst & Technical Attendant Vacancy 2013:
Application Fee: General Candidates Rs.100/- only Applicable Fee should be paid through Demand Draft in favour of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (Pipelines Division) payable at State Bank of India, Panipat Refinery branch (Branch Code No. 8706).
Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Engineering Assistant Grade IV & Technical Attendant Grade I Jobs, are required to submit their Application in prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., along with application fee (if applicable) in a sealed envelope to the address mentioned below:To, The Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (Pipelines Division) Northern Region Pipelines PO Panipat Refinery Panipat – 132140 (Haryana).
- Opening Date: 08-11-2013
- Closing Date: 12-12-2013
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official IOCL Haryana Recruitment notification through below links.
- IOCL Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant Vacancy Notice
- IOCL Engineering Asstt & Technical Attendant Application Format