Indian Navy Sailors Artificer Apprentice (AA) Exam Syllabus
Indian Navy Sailors Sr Secondary Recruits (SSR) and Artificer Apprentices (AA) Examination Syllabus and scheme of examinations are given below.
Indian Navy Sailors Exam Syllabus Details: The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
1. Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion of System of Particles and 2. Rigid Body / Gravitation
3. Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity.
4. Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Atomic Nucleus / Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication.
5. Metals and Non Metals, Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science.
1. Relations and Functions, Logarithms, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Sequences and Series, Trigonometry.
2. Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles.
3. Conic Sections, Permutations and Combinations, Vectors, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Sets and Set Theory, Statistics.
4. Introduction to Three – Dimensional Geometry, Probability Function, Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives.
5. Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem, Matrices, Determinants, Definite Integrals.
1. Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice.
2. Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation.
3. Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words.
4. Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
1. Culture and Religion, Geography : Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours, Freedom Movement.
2. Sports Championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players, Defence, Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs.
3. Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts, Dance, History, Languages, Capitals and Currencies.
4. National Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments, Eminent Personalities.
5. Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Award and Authors.