- Post Name: Short Service Commissioed (SSC) Officers
- Engineers in Technical (General Service) (‘E & L’) Branches
- Engineers in Executive (General Service) Branches
Indian Navy Jobs Detail:
For filling up the vacant posts of Engineers as SSC Officers, The Indian Navy invites online applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 17-09-2013.
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between:
- Technical (General Service) (‘E’ & ‘L’) Branches: Candidates age should be between 19½ to 25 years (Born between 02 Jan 1989 to 01 Jul 1994); and
- Executive (General Service): Candidates age should be between 19½ to 25 years (Born between 02 Jan1989 to 01 Jul 1994) (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join The Indian Navy Engineers as SSC Officers in Executive/ Technical Branches Jobs, are required to have minimum
- BE/Btech in Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechtronics or Industrial & Production or Metallurgy or Aeronautical /Aerospace B.Sc Marine Engineering with minimum 65% marks in aggregrate for Engineer Branches; and
- BE/B. Tech Engineering in Electrical or Electronics or Tele Communication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Instrumentation or Electronics and Communication or Power Engineering or Control System Engineering or Power Electronics for Electrical (L) Branches.
Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India Merit depending on the number of vacancies.
Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Junior Resident Doctor and Senior Resident Doctor Posts in BARC, are required to submit their Application Online through the Apply Online link before the closing date >> Apply Online
Please Note: After applying Online Candidates are required to take the Print out of their online Application and along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., along with application fee (if applicable) in a sealed envelope to the address mentioned below:Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011
- Opening Date: 07-09-2013
- Closing Date: 17-09-2013
- Closing Date for Print out Submission: 01-10-2013
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official Indian Navy Jobs notification through below links.