Army Technical Graduate Course – TGC Engineers Vacancy 2014
Indian Army has recently invited Online applications from Male Married/ Unmarried Engineering Graduates including temporary Central/ State Govt.employees, serving personnel of the regular Army and Territorial Army (including officers of Territorial Army) and serving personnel of Navy and Air Force for grant of permanent commission in the Indian Army for 119th Technical Graduate Course July 2014. As per the official notice details are given below.
Indian Army TGC Engineers Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 100 Posts
Name of Posts:
A. Engineering Graduates: 80 Posts
- Civil: 15 posts
- Mechanical: 15 posts
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 10 posts
- Automobile/ Workshop Technology: 02 posts
- Aeronautical/Aviation/Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02 posts
- Comp Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech / M.Sc Comp Sc: 06 posts
- Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication: 10 posts
- Electronics/Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 08 posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation: 03 posts
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 02 posts
- Food Tech/Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg: 02 posts
- Chemical Engg: 02 posts
- Metallurgy & Explosives/ Metallurgical Engg: 01 posts
- Industrial/ Manufacturing Engg/ Industrial Engg & Mgt/Production: 02 posts
B. Army Education Corps (AEC): Total 20 posts
- Army Education Corps (Men): 20 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 to 27 years (Born between 02 July 87 and 01 July 94) for Engineering Graduates & 23 to 27 years (Born between 02 July 87 and 01 July 91) for AEC (Men) Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess minimum Degree Course in Engineering for Engineering Graduates & MA/M.Sc in English/ Economics/ history/ Geography/ Pol Science/ Psychology/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Math’s/ Computer Science/ Chinese/ Tibetan/ Burmese/ Pushto/ Dari/ Arabic for AEC posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of SSB Interview, Psychological Aptitude Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply from 15-11-2103 to 14-12-2013 through the online website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application print out and submit at the Selection.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Log on to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Menu button, followed by How to Apply button.
- Click on Apply Online for particular entry on the Home Page.
- Fill all the marked details in the form carefully.
- Click on Submit button and take print out of system generated Acknowledgement and Application Form.
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 15-11-2013.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 14-12-2013.
More Details: For more information please refer the employment news paper 09 to 15-11-2013.