Indian Army SSC (Technical) Men/ Women Entry, 2013
Ministry of Defence: Indian Army is presently inviting on-line applications from Married/Unmarried Male and Unmarried Female, and also from widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army at Officers Training Academy, Chennai. Officers may be granted Short Service Commission in any arms/services and will be liable for service in any part of the world on selected appointments as decided by Army Headquarters from time to time Commission. as per the following details:-
Indian Army SSC Technical Entry Details:
A. 41st Short Service Commission (Technical) Men: Total 50 Vacancies
- BE/B.Tech Civil (including Mining ) – 12 Posts
- B Architect/Building Construction Technology – 02 Posts
- BE/BTech Mechanical (Including industrial/ Manufacturing/ Industrial Engg & Management) – 07 Posts
- BE/B.Tech Electrical (Including Electrical & Electronics) – 06 Posts
- BE/B.Tech Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation – 02 Posts
- BE/B.Tech Auto-mobile Engineer/ Workshop Technology – 01 Post
- BE/B.Tech Production (Incl Metallurgical/Metallurgy & Explosives – 01 Post
- BE/B.Tech Electronics (Including Micro Electronics & Microwave/opto Electronics) – 06 Posts
- BE/B.Tech Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication – 07 Posts
- BE/B.Tech Info Tech/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Tech/M.Sc (Computer) – 04 Posts
- BE/B.Tech Biotech/ Food Technology Engineering – 02 Posts
B. 12th Short Service Commission (Technical) Women: Total 19 Vacancies
- BE/B.Tech Civil (including Mining ) – 02 Posts
- B Architecture/Building Construction Technology – 02 Posts
- BE/B.Tech Mechanical (Including industrial/ Manufacturing/Industrial Engg & Management) – 02 Posts
- BE/B.Tech Electrical (Including Electrical & Electronics) – 02 Posts
- BE/B.Tech Instrumentation/Electronics & Instrumentation – 01 Post
- BE/B.Tech Auto-mobile Engg/Workshop Technology – 01 Post
- BE/B.Tech Production (Metallurgical/ Metallurgy & Explosives – 01 Post
- BE/B.Tech Electronics (Including Micro Electronics & Microwave/opto Electronics) – 02 Post
- BE/B.Tech Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication – 03 Posts
- BE/B.Tech Info Tech/Computer Science & Engg / Computer Technology /M.Sc (Computer) – 02 Post
- BE/B.Tech Biotech/Food Technology Engineer – 02 Post
C. Widows of Defence Personnel SSC (Technical/Non-Technical): Total 02 Vacancies
- Graduate in any Discipline (Non UPSC Entry) – 01 Post
- BE/BTech in any Discipline - 12th SSCW (T) - 01 Post
Age Limits: Candidates interested to apply on above Army Technical Course 2013, are required to be in age group of 19 to 31 years as per the criteria mentioned below:-
- For 41st SSC (Technical) Men: Candidates should be between 20 to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02 Oct 86 and not latter than 01 Oct 93).
- For 12th SSC (Technical) Women: Candidates should be between 20 to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02 Oct 86 and not latter than 01 Oct 93).
- For Widows of Defence Personnel–SSC (Non-Technical): Candidates should be between 19 to 29 years (Born not earlier than 02 July 84 and not latter than 01 July 94).
- For Widows of Defence Personnel–SSC (Technical): Candidates should be between 20 to 31 years (Born not earlier than 02 Oct 82 and not latter than 01 Oct 93).
Essential Qualifications: For Engineers (Men and Women)–Candidates should be holding any Graduate Degree in any of the above Engineering branch; & for Non-Technical (Women) Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institution.
Salary Scale: Approximately Rs. 65000/- per month. This includes Basic Pay, DA, Grade Pay, Military Service Pay, Tech Pay, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance. These rates are not statutory and are subject to change.
Selection Procedure: Selection of applied candidates on above Short Service Commissioned (Technical) Officer Posts, will be strictly based on performance of candidates in Psychological Test, Group Discussion, & Service Selection Board’s (SSB) Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested Candidates, willing to join Indian Army on above Technical or Non-Technical Commissioned Officer Posts. are required to submit their applications in prescribed format online before 01-03-2013 >> Click to Apply Online
Please Note: After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout–One copy of print out application duly signed and affixed photograph attested by Gazetted Officer thereon and attested copies of 10th Class Certificate, 12th Class certificate along-with Degree (mark-sheets) are to be forwarded to the “Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg-6), TGC Section for SSC (Tech)-41 Men course and to SE/WE section for SSCW(Tech) -12 Women course, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delh-110066.” or or before 14-03-2013. please mention “Online application for 41th SSC (Tech) Men/12th SSC (Tech) Women and the Roll No. ……….. “ must be written boldly outside the envelope.
- Opening Date for Online Application Submission – 07-02-2013
- Closing Date for online Application Submission – 01-03-2013
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application (Print-Outs) – 14-03-2013
More Details: For more details related to eligibility criteria, procedure of selection, pay scales & allowances, Interview Criteria, general information and other important guidelines–please refer the official Indian Army SSC Technical officers Entry notification, through below link..