Indian Army Punjab: Recruitment Rally, 2013-14
- Soldier GD
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk/SKT
- Soldier Nursing Assistant
- Soldier Tradesman
- Havildar Education (AEC)
- Religious Teacher JCO (RT)
- JCO Catering
Indian Army Recruitment Details:
The Headquarter Recruiting Zone, Jalandhar has recently notified about the vacant posts for Soldier, Havildar Education, JCO (RT), JCO (Catering) under GD, Technical, Tradesman, Nursing, Clerk/SKsT, Education, Catering Departments of Indian Army.
For filling up the vacant posts of Soldier, Havildar, JCO, Headquarter Recruiting Office, Jalandhar invites applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 19-01-2014.
Salary Scale: As applicable.
Age Limits: Soldiers – Between 171/2 to 21 years; Soldiers (All Other Trades) – Between 171/2 to 23 Years; Havildar Education – Between 20 to 25 Years; JCO (RT) – Between 27 to 34 Years; and JCO (Catering) – Between 21 to 27 Years as on the day of screening.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join Indian Army Soldier, Havildar, JCO Jobs, are required to have minimum Matriculation, 12th, Graduate, Post Graduate from any recognized Institute/University. Experience: Soldier (GD): Matric (10th ) pass.
- Soldier (Technical): 10+2 pass in Science with English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
- Soldier (Clerk/SKsT): 10+2 pass in any stream (Arts/Science/Commerce).
- Soldier (Nursing Asst): 10+2 in Science.
- Soldier (Tradesman): Under Matriculation.
- JCO (RT): Graduate in any discipline. In addition requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
- JCO (Catering): 10+2 or equivalent exam and Diploma certificate course of a duration of one year or more in cookery/Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognized university.
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Physical Standard Test, Medical Standard Test, Trade Test/ Written Test, Medical Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Soldier, Havildar, JCO Posts in Indian Army, are required to attend the Recruitment Rally along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., at to the address mentioned below:
- Jalandhar – Army Recruiting Office (HQ) HQ Recruiting Zone (PB and J&K), Jalandhar Cantt – 144005
- Ludhiana – Sena Bharti Karyalaya Army Recruiting Office, Ludhiana – 141001
- Patiala – Army Recruiting Office 27, The Mall, Patiala – 900244
- Ferozepur – Army Recruiting Zone Ferozepur Cantt – 900342
- Amritsar – Army Recruiting Office Amritsar Cantt – 900257
Important Dates for Indian Army Punjab Recruitment Rally:
- Jalandhar: 04-10-2013 to 10-10-2013
- Patiala: 17-10-2013 to 24-10-2013
- Ludhiana: 03-12-2013 to 10-12-2013
- Ferozepur: 03-01-2014 to 09-01-2014
- Amritsar: 12-02-2014 to 19-01-2014
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official Indian Army Recruitment notification through below links.