Indian Army SSC (NT) Law Graduates – JAG Entry Scheme 2014
The Indian Army has invited applications from the best and the brightest Law Graduate Married/ Unmarried Men and Unmarried Women for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General (JAG) Dept. Interested Indian Candidates can apply before 14-02-2014. As per the official notice details are mentioned below.
Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme Vacancy Details:
No. of Posts: Total 10 Posts
- Men: 07
- Women: 03
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02 Jul 87 and not later than 01 Jul 93).
Educational Qualification: Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Applicants must enclose a certificate of percentage of obtained marks in aggregate/CGPA converted to aggregate percentage of marks as per university rules from their institutes with their applications.
Physical Standards: (i) Hight & Weight: The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight and for women candidate is 152 cm and 42 kg.
- In case of candidates belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height.
- In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2cms.
Selection Process: Initial Screening and shortlisting of applications will be done at Recruiting Directorate Army Headquarters to undergo Group Tests. Psychological Tests and an interview for duration of five days. 2nd stage selection procedure based on psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centers. The candidates who qualify in stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to Apply on plain paper (typed or handwritten) as per format given in the official notifications along with the photocopies of the following documents or certificates serial wise along with the application which should be properly tagged and duly attested by a Government Gazetted Officer:
- Matriculation Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education or Central Board of Secondary Education as proof of date of birth (marksheet, transfer certificate, affidavit, admit card etc are not acceptable).
- Degree/Provisional certificate alongwith Marksheet s of all the years/parts/semesters as proof of educational qualification.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate OR National certificate of Bravery/Gallantry Award OR certificate showing representation of the State in National Sports competition may also be attached if any held.
- Affix your self attested photographin the space provided in the application form.
- Attach certificate of registration with Bar Council of India/State or certificate from College/University that the LLB Course in the said institution is recognised by Bar Council of India.
The application should be sent in a white envelope SUPERSCRIBED IN RED INK on the top left corner indicating “APPLICATION FOR SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (NT) MEN/ WOMEN COURSE – OCT 2014 FOR JUDGE ADVOCATE GENERALS DEPARTMENT”. to the address mentioned below:Dircetor General of Recruiting, Rtg ‘A’, JAG Entry, AG’s Branch, Army Headquarters, West Block – III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Closing Date: 14-02-2014
More Details: For more details please refer the official Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme notification through the link given below.