Indian Army Apply Online for Army Education Corps 2015
Indian Army has released a notification for Recruitment of Married/ Unmarried Male Post Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in Army Education Corps July 2015. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-12-2014 to 31-12-2014. Selected candidates will undergo Course Commencing at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand, July 2015. As per the official notice details are given below.
Indian Army Vacancy Details
Total No of Posts: 20 Posts
Name of the Post: Army Education Corps (AEC) July 2015
Age Limit: Candidates should be between 23 – 27 years at the time of commencement of course. Candidates born between 02-07-1988 and 01-07-1992 (both dates are inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Post Graduation Degree in relevant discipline.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of interview, medical test.
How to Apply: Eligible Married/ Unmarried Male Post Graduates can apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 01-12-2014 to 31-12-2014.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Select the appropriate position applied for.
3. Read the notification & instructions carefully.
4. Click on the “ONLINE APPLICATION -ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC) (CLICK HERE)”.
5. Click on the “Sign up” for Registration —> Fill the details, candidates have to select own unique User Name and Password.
6. After filling all the tabs, Click on “Submit” button.
7. Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-121) OR ARMY EDUCATION CORPS (AEC).
8. Click Online Application Form for the Course and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
9. Fill the details and click on “Save” button.
10. Fill other details of the form and now click on “Save” button & then on “Submit” button.
11. Login with “User Name & Password”.
12. Candidates can edit the application form and click on the “Submit” button.
13. Roll No will be auto generated and Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by candidates will appear on the screen.
14. Now candidates can take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Opening Date of Online Application: 01-12-2014 at 10:00 Hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2014 at 17:00 Hrs.
Interview will be held on: March/ April 2015
More Details: For more details and instructions please download the official Indian Army Recruitment Rally Notice through the link given below.
Indian Army Education Corps Havildar Vacancy Notice
Indian Army invites applications for recruitment of 195 Havildar (Education Science & Arts) in Army Education Corps under Group “X” and “Y” posts. Interested candidates can send their applications in prescribed format 10-08-2014 at 1700 Hrs. As per the official notice details are given below..
Army Education Corps Vacancy Details:
No. of Posts: 195
Name of the Post: Havildar (Education)
1. Science Stream: 97 Posts
2. Arts Stream: 98 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 20 to 25 years for Civilian candidates and 28 years for remastered candidates as on the first day of recruitment rally.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have minimum M.Sc/ B.Sc/ M.C.A/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (I.T) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics or Computer Science for Science Stream and M.A/ B.A with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics or Sociology for Arts Stream.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Screening test, Physical Fitness Test, Medical Standards Test, Written Examination , Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to send their applications in prescribed format along with all relevant documents and other important enclosures in an envelope superscribed as “Application for Havildar Education” to the concerned Headquarters Recruiting Zones (mentioned in Employment News Paper) on or before 10-08-2014.
Closing Date for Submission of Applications: 10-08-2014.
Date of Written Examination: 26-10-2014.
Venue: HQ Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt.
Venue for Teaching Aptitude Test/ Interview: AEC Training College & Centre Pachmarhi (MP).
More Details: For more details, instructions and guidelines please refer the official Army Education Corps vacancy notice in Employment Newspaper Dated 12-07-2014 to 18-07-2014.