ILBS Sr, Jr Resident, Tech Executive Recruitment 2015
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences invites applications for Sr, Jr Resident, Tech Executive posts. Eligible and Interested candidates should attend Walk in Interview on 07, 14, 21, 27 of Each Month. As per official ILBS Recruitment notice, details are maintained below.
ILBS Jobs Details:
Name of Posts: Sr, Jr Resident, Tech Executive
No of Posts: 33
Education: Relevant Qualifications
Walk in Interview Date: 07, 14, 21, 27 of Each Month
More Details: For more details regarding Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Recruitment, instructions and guidelines please refer the official Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences Vacancy notice through below link.
ILBS Faculty & Non Faculty Posts Vacancy 2014
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-speciality Institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi and a Deemed-to-be-University by the GOI. ILBS invites applications for recruitment of 242 Professor, Sr Consultant, Additional, Associate/ Asst Professor, Sr/ Jr Resident, Nurse, TE, Patient Care Executive posts. Interested candidates may apply online or offline on or before 31-07-2014 by 06.00 PM. As per the official notice details are given below.
ILBS Vacancy Details:
No of Posts: 242
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor (Hepatology): 01 Post
2. Professor (Nephrology): 01 Post
3. Professor (Radiology): 01 Post
4. Professor (Transplant Hepatology): 01 Post
5. Senior Consultant (Transplant Hepatology): 02 Posts
6. Senior Consultant (Nephrology): 01 Post
7. Additional Professor (Renal Transplant): 01 Post
8. Additional Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery): 01 Post
9. Additional Professor (Pathology): 01 Post
10. Additional Professor (Virology): 01 Post
11. Additional Professor (Research): 01 Post
12. Associate Professor (Hepatology): 05 Posts
13. Associate Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery): 02 Posts
14. Associate Professor (Pediatric Hepatology): 01 Post
15. Associate Professor (Renal Transplant): 01 Post
16. Assistant Professor (Hepatology): 03 Posts
17. Assistant Professor (Transplant Hepatology): 02 Posts
18. Assistant Professor (Nephrology): 01 Post
19. Assistant Professor (Renal Transplant): 02 Posts
20. Assistant Professor (Metabolic Medicine): 01 Post
21. Consultant (Renal Transplant): 01 Post
22. Casualty Medical Officer: 03 Posts
23. Senior Residents: 11 Posts
24. Junior Residents: 07 Posts
25. Principal Nursing: 01 Post
26. Reader Nursing: 01 Post
27. Deputy Head (F & A): 01 Post
28. Senior Manager (IT): 01 Post
29. Manager ( F & A): 01 Post
30. Manager (HR): 01 Post
31. Manager (Purchase): 01 Post
32. Civil Engineer: 01 Post
33. Deputy Manager (HR): 01 Post
34. Assistant Manager (Administration): 02 Posts
35. Senior Technical Executive (Radiology): 02 Posts
36. Technical Executive (Cardiology): 01 Post
37 Technical Executive (Nuclear Medicine) or RSO II: 02 Posts
38. Junior Technical Executive (Cardiology): 01 Post
39. Executive ( F & A): 01 Post
40. Junior Executive (Billing & Cash): 01 Post
41. Resident Hospital Administrator: 03 Posts
42. Nurse Manager: 01 Post
43. Nurse/Jr. Nurse: 79 Posts
44. Nurse Educator: 01 Post
45. Senior Transplant Coordinator: 01 Post
46. Transplant Coordinator: 01 Post
47. Health Counselor: 03 Posts
48. Medical Social Worker/Counselor (Transfusion Medicine/Hepatology): 01 Post
49. Patient Care Executive (Nursing): 81 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 66 years for Sr. No. 1 to 6 posts, below 55 years for Sr. No. 7 to 15 posts, below 50 years for Sr. No. 16 to 21 posts, below 35 years for Sr. No. 22, 39 to 41, 44 & 47 posts, below 40 years for Sr. No. 23, 24, 42 & 48 posts, and below 30 years for Sr. No. 38, 43 & 49 posts as on 31-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have minimum 12th, Diploma, Degree, CA/ ICWA, B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, DM/ MD, M.Ch/ M.S, MBA, M.Sc, PG degree in concerned discipline or any equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Bank draft of Rs. 500/- (Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST and Ex-SM candidates) (Non refundable) payable in favor of “Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences” payable at “New Delhi” as application fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to apply online through the official website www.ilbs.in or download the application form and send it along with copy of recent passport size photo, the entry relating to his/her date of birth from the matriculation certificate or SSLC, copies of his/ her degree certificate or diploma duly attested in a sealed envelope should reach the “Dy. Head (HR) at Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070” on or before 31-07-2014.
Closing Date for Application Submission: 31-07-2014 by 06.00 PM.
More Details: For more details, instructions and other important guidelines please download the official ILBS vacancy notice through below link.