IBPS Specialist Officer Selection Process Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently notified about the vacant posts for Specialist Officers (SPL) in the various Participating Organisations/ Banks across India. As per the Official Notification Structure for the IBPS CWE SPL-III Examination 2014 is mentioned below:
For Law Officer- Scale I & II & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|3||General Awareness with specialreference to Banking Industry||50||50|
For IT Officer Scales I & II, Agriculture Field Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I, Marketing Officer Scale I, Chartered Accountants Scale-II & Manager Credit / Finance Executive Scale-II:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
Please Note: The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penality for Wrong Answers:
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
IBPS CWE SPL-III Exam Centers:
The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India at various examination centers candidates applied for, No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained by IBPS, however, it reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
IBPS CWE SPL-III Scores:
The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method.
IBPS CWE SPL-III Cutoff Scores:
Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each test and also on total to be considered to be called for interview. Mere passing in individual tests may not be sufficient as candidates should also score sufficiently high on Total in order of merit to be called for interview.
IBPS Specialist Officers Interview:
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for CWE SPL-III will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations. Interviews will be conducted at select centres.
- The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in CWE (SPL-III) and Interview.
- A candidate should found suitable both in the CWE and interview to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process, details of which will be available subsequently on IBPS website.
IPBS Specialist Officers Allotment:
On completion of the interview process, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc.
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by any recognized organisation with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
Also See: Latest IBPS Specialist Officer CWE SPL-III Vacancy Notice