Gurgaon Gramin Bank Officer/Assistant Vacancy: Dec, 2013
- No of Posts: Total 95 Posts
- Officer Scale-III: 08 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 09 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (CA): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Law): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural): 01 Post
- Officer Scale-I: 27 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 45 Posts
GG Bank Recruitment Details:
Gurgaon Gramin Bank (GGB) Haryana has recently notified about the 95 vacant posts for Officers & Office Assistants in Middle Management Grade (Scale III, II, I) and Multipurpose Cadres.
For filling up the vacant posts of Officer Scales & Office Assistants, GG Bank invites applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates, who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013. Interested candidates can apply online before 30-12-2013.
- Office Assistant: Rs.7200-19300/- Per Month.
- Officer Scale I: Rs.14500-25700/- Per Month.
- Officer Scale II: Rs.19400-28100/- Per Month.
- Officer Scale III: Rs.25700-31500/- Per Month.
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 20 to 40 years as on the date of closing. (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join Gurgaon Gramin Bank as Officer/ Office Assistants, are required to have minimum Graduate, Post Graduate, MBA degree from any recognized Institute/University.
- Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-II Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated 6th July – 12th July, 2013 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
- The Interview will be held at the Gurgaon centre and the complete address of the venue will be advised in the call letters.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Officer Scale-III, II, I or Office Assistant (MP) Jobs in GG Bank, are required to submit their Application Online through the Apply Online link before the closing date >> Apply Online
- Opening Date for Online Application Submission: 12-12-2013
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 30-12-2013
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official GG Bank Recruitment notification through below links.