GAIL Various Jobs Vacancy 2013
GAIL (India) Limited has recently notified about the 51 vacant posts for Non-Executives Technicians & Foreman, For filling up the vacant posts of Technicians and Foremans, GAIL (India) Limited invites Online applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 07-10-2013.
No of Posts: Total 51 Posts
- Technician (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Technician (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Operator (Chemical): 06 Posts
- Technician (Instrumentation): 03 Posts
- Assistant (Stores & Purchase): 07 Posts
- Assistant (Human Resources): 03 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 03 Posts
Total: 29 Posts in Grade S-3
- Foreman (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Foreman (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Foreman (Chemical): 06 Posts
- Foreman (Instrumentation): 03 Posts
- Foreman (Civil): 01 Posts
- Junior Superintendent (hr): 02 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 04 Posts
Total: 22 Posts in Grade S-5
Age Limits: Candidates age should be below 32 years (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates are required to have minimum Degree/ Diploma in Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate, Matric plus ITI Tradesman ship/ National Apprenticeship Certificate.
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Skill Test [i.e. Trade Test] and/or Interview before the Selection Committee.
Application Fee: General Candidates Rs.50/- only Applicable Fee should be paid through Demand Draft/Pay Order of Rs.50/- drawn in favour of GAIL (India) Limited payable at SBI, PATA (Branch Code: 01937).
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Non-Executives Technicians & Foreman Posts in GAIL, are required to submit their Application Online through the Apply Online link before the closing date >> Apply Online
Please Note: After applying Online Candidates are required to take the Print out of their online Application and along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., along with application fee (if applicable) in a sealed envelope to the address mentioned below:GAIL (INDIA) LIMITED
POST BAG NO.1,
HEAD POST OFFICE,
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 21-09-2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 07-10-2013
- Last date of receipt of hard copy of the Application Form along with all
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official Recruitment notification through below links.