Eligibility Criteria for RRC Staffs in Pay Band-1 Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Recruitment of Staffs in Pay Band-1 – Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) invites applications from Indian candidates regularly for recruitment as Staffs in Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay as applicable from time to time in various Railway regions across India.
As per the official RRC Recruitment notifications published regularly through Employment Newspapers across India for Recruitment of Various Staffs in Pay Band-1, Eligibility Criteria, and important Information mentioned below:
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Staffs in Pay Band-1
Nationality: Only Indian Citizens can apply for Railway Recruitment Cell Staffs Vacancies.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th standard or ITI or equivalent from a recognized educational institution or Board. Candidate should possess requisite academic qualification on the date of submission of application. Those who are appearing at and/or awaiting results of final examination are not eligible.
Age Limits: The age limit will be minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years, and will be reckoned as on the date of notification (Age Relaxation will be available as mentioned below):
- 5 Years of relaxation for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- ‘Serving’ railway staff/casual laborers or substitutes with a minimum of 3 years of such service will be given age relaxation to the extent of length of service rendered by them, subject to the upper age limit not exceeding 40, 43, 45 years in case of General, OBC, SC/ST candidates respectively.
- In case of staff of Quasi Administrative Offices of Railway Organization such as Railway Canteens, Railway Institutes and Railway Cooperative Societies who have put in 3 years service, relaxation of upper age will be given to the extent of service rendered by them subject to a maximum of 5 years subject to the upper age limit not exceeding 35 years.
- For widows and divorced Women who are ‘judicially separated’ from their husband and not remarried, will be given relaxation in upper age limit up to 35, 38 and 40 years in case of General, OBC and SC/ST candidates respectively.
- For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of Jan. 1980 to the 31st day of Dec. 1989, will be given relaxation in upper age limit by 5 years, subject to production of a residential certificate from the competent authority of the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The upper age will be relaxed for Persons with Disabilities by 10 years subject to production of Disability certificate.
- The Upper age limit is relax-able for Ex. Servicemen up-to the extent of service rendered in Defense forces plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service.
List of authorities empowered to issue certificates of verification for SC/ST/OBC:
- District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / District Collector / Deputy Commissioner /Deputy Collector / First Class Stipendary Magistrate / City Magistrate / Sub-Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / Extra Assistant Commissioner (not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate).
- Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate.
- Revenue Officers not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family originally resides.
- Administrator / Secretary to Administrator / Development Officer (Lakshadweep Islands).
- Proof of Age: The 10th standard or ITI or equivalent board certificate issued by a recognized Board /
- institution where the date of birth is mentioned.
Serving Employees: A candidate serving under the government or Public Sector Enterprise/Undertaking, including Railways, may apply directly to RRC/ECoR with a “No Objection Certificate” and a ‘Certificate of Service Details’ from the employer concerned.