DSSSB Delhi Vacancy Notice 2014
DSSSB Delhi is presently inviting applications from eligible and interested Indian Candidates for recruitment to the posts of Special Education Teacher (SET), Librarian, Assistant Nursery Teacher (AT), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs), Staff Nurse, Nurse (Grade-‘A’) & Junior Social Education Teacher (JSET) under Directorate of Education, Health & family Welfare Department, Municipal Corporation of Delhi, and New Delhi Minicipal Council of GNCT of Delhi–as per the official notice details & eligibilities are as followings:-
DSSSB Delhi Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria
- Number of Posts: Total 3758 Vacancies
- Special Education Teacher in Directorate of Education – 927 Posts,
- Librarian in Directorate of Education – 382 Posts,
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery) in Directorate of Education – 445 Posts,
- Trained Graduate Teachers – TGTs (English, Maths, Natural Science, Social Science & MIL) in Directorate of Education – 381 Posts,
- Staff Nurse in Health & Family Welfare (H &FW) – 1362 Posts,
- Nurse ‘A’ Grade in MCDs – 225 Posts,
- Nurse Grade ‘A’ in New Delhi Municipal Council – 26 Posts,
- Junior Social Education Teacher in New Delhi Municipal Council – 10 Posts
Salary & Allowances: Candidates selected on above Staff Nurse, Librarian, Teacher & TGTs posts through DSSSB Delhi; will be appointed in various pay scales and applicable allowances as per the rules.
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 Years (Age relaxation & reservations to reserved category candidates will be applicable).
Education/ Skills: Candidates willing to apply for above Posts should be having any ) Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education) or B.Ed. with a two years Diploma in Special Education or Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education for Special Education Teacher Posts; Graduate Degree or equivalent Diploma in Library Science for Librarian Posts; Senior Secondary School (12th) Certificate OR intermediate OR its equivalent with Diploma/ Certificate in Nursery Teacher Education Programme for Assistant Teacher Posts; Graduate Degree (Honours/Pass) or equivalent for Trained Graduate Teacher Posts; Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent with ‘A’ Grade certificate in Nursing for Staff Nurse Posts; Matric (10th) pass with ‘A’ Grade Nurse & Midwife Certificate and Registered with Nursing Council as ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwife for Nurse Grade-A Posts; Matriculation (10th) or its equivalent with One year Diploma course from ITI for Junior Scocial Education Teacher (Female) Posts (Please refer official notice for posts-wise qualifications).
Selection Procedures: Selection of applied candidates on posts will be based on the performance in One Tier (Objective Type/ MCQ) Examination & Interview.
Application Fee: The OMR application forms are available at the offices mentioned below against payment of Rs.110/- in cash (examination fee of Rs. 100/- and cost of form of Rs. 10/-) on all working days from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. starting from 20-02-2013.
- DSSSB Office, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-92
- Office of DC(Revenue)-North East, Weaver’s Complex, Nand Nagri, Delhi
- Office of DC(Revenue)-North, 1, Kirpa Narayan Marg, Delhi-54
- Office of DC(Revenue)-North West, Village Kanjhawala, Delhi
- Office of DC(Revenue)-West, Old Middle School Bldg Rampura, New Delhi
- Office of DC(Revenue)-South, MB Road , Saket, New Delhi
- Office of DC(Revenue)-South West, Old Terminal Tax Bldg, Kapashera, New Delhi-110037
Where to Apply: Eligible and Interested Indian Candidates, those who are willing to apply for Government of NCT of Delhi, through DSSSB on above Posts, may submit their applications, in prescribed format along with recent photograph and photocopies of important documents related to (age, education, caste) and other important enclosures, to “The Secretary, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, FC-18, Institutional Area, Karkardooma, Delhi-92” on or before 20-03-2013.
- Closing Date for Application Submission – 20-02-2013
- Closing Date for Application Submission – 20-03-2013
More Details: For more details regarding eligibility criteria, procedure of selection, general information & other important guidelines—please download the official DSSSB Delhi Vacancy Notice, through below links.