DMRC Recruitment Advertisement No. I / 2014
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Delhi invites online Applications from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for recruitment on various category of Non-Executive posts in DMRC, as mentioned below:
Total No. of Posts: 1194 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Station Controller/Train Operator: 98 Posts
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA): 234 Posts
- Jr. Engineer/ Electrical: 89 Posts
- Jr. Engineer/ Electronics: 136 Posts
- Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical: 35 Posts
- Jr. Engineer/Civil: 32 Posts
- Maintainer: 570 Posts
Pay & Emoluments: The pay & emoluments for direct recruits shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation.
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 to 28 Years for SC/TO/ CRA/ JE Posts; and between 18 to 25 years for Maintainer Posts as on as on 01.01.2014.
Education Qualification: Interested Candidates those who are willing to apply for above Jobs in DMRC are required to have minimum qualifications as mentioned below:
- SC/ TO: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics or equivalent or BSC Hons (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- CRA: Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration).
- JE: Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical or Electronics/Electronics & Communication or Mechanical or Civil or any equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Maintainer: ITI Trade Certificate from (NCVT/ SCVT) in specific trade of Fitter or Electrician or Electronic Mechanic or Ref & AC Mechanic.
Note: Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam, passing of which would make them educationally eligible for these posts but have not yet been informed of the results, will also be eligible for applying for these posts.
Selection process: For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator and Customer Relations Assistant, the selection methodology will comprise four-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination.
- For the post of Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations.
- For the post of Maintainer, the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination. There will be no interview for Maintainers‟ category of post.
Application Fee: UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) for each post, in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan.
- Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through the official website www.delhimetrorail.com from 11-03-2014 to 15-04-2014. After Applying Online candidates are required to take 2 (two) print outs of the online Registration slip and one copy of registration slip, duly filled with ink signature, photograph, thumb impression, declaration etc. by ordinary post , to “DMRC LIMITED, POST BAG NO- 9 , LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE , NEW DELHI- 110003” by 22-04-2014.
- Opening Date for On-line Registration: 11-03-2014.
- Closing Date for On-line Registration: 15-04-2014 till 11:59 PM.
- Application Fee to be Paid: From 13-03-2014 to 15-04-2014.
- Bank Challan will be generated up to: 13-04-2014 till 11:59 PM.
- Closing Date For Receipt of Printed Registration Slip With Requisite Documents/ Photo: 22-04-2014.
More Details: For more details and other important instructions and guidelines please refer the official DMRC Recruitment Notification, in below link.