Dena Bank Specialist Officer (SPO) Recruitment-2013
Dena Bank, Mumbai is presently inviting on-line applications from Interested Indian Candidates for recruitment of 482 Specialist Officers (SPO) in Junior Management Grade (JMG Scale-I) & Middle Management Grade (MMG Scale-II) under various IT, Legal, Finance, Credit, Security, Forex Department of Dena Bank, Mumbai, Candidates those who are possessing valid Score Card issued by IBPS in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officers held on 11.03.2012 are also invited to apply On-line as per the following details:-
Dena Bank, Mumbai Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria:-
- Details of vacancies for candidates possessing valid Score Card issued by IBPS in CWE for Specialist Officers:-
- Agriculture Officer – 201 Posts,
- Personal Officer – 14 Posts,
- Officer (IT) – 70 Posts,
- Officer (Legal) 06 Posts,
- Rajbhasha Adhikari – 11 Posts,
- Civil Engineer – 03 Posts,
- Electrical Engineer – 02 Posts,
- Details of vacancies for Specialist Officers directly from Open Competition:-
- Officer (IT-CISA) – 08 Posts,
- Officer (Credit-FA) – 100 Posts,
- Officer (Forex) – 36 Posts,
- Officer (MIS-Economics) – 04 Posts,
- Architect – 01 Post,
- Fire Officer – 02 Posts,
- CA | ICWA-Finance – 10 Posts,
- Security Officer – 14 Posts
Salary Scales: Candidates selected on above Dena Bank Specialist officers Cadre Jobs will be in Pay Scale of JMGS-I & MMGS-II Scales.
Age Bar: Candidates age should be between 20 to 40 as on 01-01-2013 (Age relaxation to reserved category candidates will be applicable as per rules).
Education: Candidates should be Post Graduate/ Graduate Degree/Diploma in Engineering (IT, Legal, Finance) MBA from recognized Board/University/Institution (Please refer the official notification).
Selection Procedure: Selection of applied Candidates on above Officers in JMG Scale-I & Officers in MMG Scale-II posts in Dena Bank, Mumbai will be strictly based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Application fee must be paid through DENABANK BRANCH with the Fee Payment Challan and Pay in cash, the appropriate application Fee in CBS Account NO. 116211021168 with Corporate Business Branch, BKC, Mumbai – 51 in the name & style of “Dena Bank SPO Rectt – 2013” OR any Bank which is listed by RBI under RTGS/ NEFT System and pay in cash the appropriate application Fee in CBS Account NO. 116211021168 with Corporate Business Branch, BKC, Mumbai – 51 in the name & style of “Dena Bank SPO Rectt-2013”. (Please refer the official notice for post wise fee structures)
How to Apply: Eligible & Interested Indian Candidates willing to join Dena Bank on above Posts are required to submit their applications in prescribed format On-line before 02-04-2013 – Apply On-line.
- Important Dates:
- Opening Date for Application Submission – 01-21-2013
- Closing Date for Application Submission – 02-04-2013
- Payment of Application Fee (Between) – 01-21-2013 to 02-04-2013
- Date of Interview (IBPS Candidates)- 24-03-2013
More Details: For more details related to Eligibility Criteria, Procedure of Selection, Scheme of Tests, Application Format, General Information & other important Guidelines please refer the official Dena Bank Vacancy notice, through below links:-