Industrial Security Force Constable/Driver Vacancy 2013
- Number of Posts: Total 1654 Vacancies
- Constable/Driver – Direct (Backlog vacancies) – 339 Posts
- Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Backlog vacancies) – 210 Posts
- Constable/Driver – Direct (Current vacancies) – 994 Posts
- Constable/Driver – Ex-Servicemen (Current vacancies) – 111 Posts
CISF Notification Details:
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is presently inviting Off-Line applications from eligible and interested Indian Candidates for recruitment of 1654 Constable / Driver Posts under Central Industrial Security Force, as per the official notice details & eligibility are as followings:-
Salary & Allowances: Candidates selected on above Constable/Drivers posts in CISF; will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs.Pay Band-1 (Rs.5200-20200) plus Grade Pay (Rs.2000) plus usual and admissible allowances to the Central Government employees from time to time.
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 21 to 27 Years as on 09-04-2013 (Age relaxation & reservations to reserved category candidates will be applicable).
Education/ Skills: Candidates willing to apply for above Posts should be having any Matriculation (10th) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with Valid Driving Licence:
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle
- Light Motor Vehicle
- Motor cycle with gear.
Selection Procedures: Selection of applied candidates on Constable/ Driver Posts–will be based on the performance in Eligibility Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Trade Test, & Medical Examination.
Application Fee: For General Candidates – Rs.50 only, and (No Fee for SC/ST reserved Category Candidates) as application fee; must be paid through Demand Draft or Postal Order on account of application fee required to be drawn in favour of the Concerned “”Assistant Commandant/DDO CISF Unit”.
How & Where to Apply: Eligible and Interested Indian Candidates, those who are willing to join Central Industrial Security Force, on above Posts, may submit their applications, in prescribed format (given below) along with recent photograph and photocopies of important documents related to (age, education, caste) and other important enclosures, along with application fee, in a sealed envelope to to the concerned “Dy. Inspector General, CISF Unit” as mentioned below:
- Dy. Inspector General, CISF Unit, BSL, Bokaro, Bokaro Steel City, District – Bokaro, Pin – 827001, Jharkhand.
- Dy. Inspector General, CISF Unit, BSP, Bhilai, Sector-3, PO-Sector 01, Distrtict – Durg, Pin – 491001, Chattisgarh.
- Dy. Inspector General, CISF Unit, GBS, 16/11, Jamnagar House, New Delhi – 110011.
- Dy. Inspector Genral, CISF Unit, NLC, Neyveli, G-14, J.N.Salai, Block-16, Neyveli, District – Cuddolure, Pin – 627801, Tamil Nadu
- Dy. Inspector General, CISF Unit, DSP, Durgapur, Post – Durgapur, District – Burdwan, Pin – 713203.
Closing Date for Application Submission – 09-04-2013
Closing Date for receipt of Applications from North Eastern Regions – 14-04-2013
More Details: For more details regarding eligibility criteria, procedure of selection, application format, general information & other important guidelines—please download the official CISF Notification, through below links.