Central Railway Paramedical Staffs Vacancy: Nov, 2013.
- Post Name: Paramedical Staffs
- No of Posts: Total 27 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 07 Posts
- Lab Technician/ Assistant: 01 Post
- Pharmacist: 01 Post
- Radiographer: 04 Posts
- Health Inspector: 07 Posts
- Lab Superintendent: 01 Post
Central Railway Mumbai Details:
Central Railway (CR) Mumbai has recently notified about the 27 vacant posts for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Lab Tech, Health Inspector, Lab Superintendents under Central Railway, Mumbai Division.
For filling up the vacant posts of Paramedical Staffs, CR Mumbai invites applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 04-11-2013.
Salary Scale: As applicable.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Paramedical Staffs:
Age Limits: Candidates age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 30-11-2013 (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join Central Railway Mumbai Paramedical Staffs Jobs, are required to have minimum 10th, 12th, Graduate Degree or equivalent qualification from any recognized Institute/University.
- Staff Nurse: Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions.
- Lab Technician: Matriculation with Science + DMLT / Certificate in Medical Laboratory Technology (one year course).
- Pharmacist: 10+2 in Science OR its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Radiographer: 10+2 with Physics & Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio Diagnosis Technology.
- Health Inspector: B.Sc. (Chemistry) or Diploma Course in Health/ Sanitary Inspector.
- Lab Superintendent: B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT).
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply for Central Railway Paramedical Staffs Vacancy 2013:
Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Central Railway Paramedical Staff Vacancies, are required to attend the Walk-in-interview along with Bio-Data and along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., on the address and Date & Time mentioned below:Divisional Railway Manager Office (Personnel) Central Railway, Mumbai. Central Railway Auditorium, Above Platform No. 14, 4 th Floor, Mumbai CST.
- Date & Time for Walk-I-Interview:
- Staff Nurse: 02-12-2013 – Time: 10:00 Am to 13:00 Pm
- Pharmacist, Radiographer & Lab Tech: 03-12-2013 – Time: 10:00 Am to 13:00 Pm
- Health Inspector, Lab Superintendent: 04-12-2013 – Time: 10:00 Am to 13:00 Pm
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment notification through below links.