CBSE Facilitators/ Trainers Online Vacancy, 2013
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Board is presently inviting on-line applications from Indian Candidates for cbse recruitment of approximately 85 Facilitators/ Trainers (I.T, Automobile, Retail and Security Courses) for affiliated schools, on contract basis for a period of maximum 6 months only. CBSE has introduced the Skill based Vocational Courses on- Retail, IT, Security and Automobile at secondary level under National Vocational Education Qualification Framework from the session 2012-13. As per the official Notice detail are mentioned:-
CBSE Delhi Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria
- Facilitators/ Trainers – Total 85 Vacancies
- I.T – 60 Posts
- Automobile – 10 Posts,
- Retail – 10 Posts,
- Security Courses – 05 Posts
Salary Scales: Selected candidates on Facilitator/ Trainer Posts will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.18,000/- per month as per rules.
Age Limits: Candidates age limit is 45 years as on 31st March 2013
Educational Qualifications: For IT Posts: MCA/M.Sc.(IT)/BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Computer Science from a reputed institute with relevant industry experience; For Retail Posts: MBA (Marketing/ Retail), from AICTE approved institute or M. Com with PG Diploma in Marketing/Retail with relevant industry experience; For Security Posts: Diploma in Security Services or Ex-Army Service Men with relevant industry experience; and For Automobile Posts: BE/B.Tech in Automobile/Mechanical from a reputed institute or PG Diploma in Automobile engineering with relevant industry experience.
Place of Posting: The posting of the selected candidates may be done in any affiliated school in the following States/anywhere in India.
- IT: Delhi, Haryana, Guwahati, Rajasthan, Chattisgarh, Bihar, MP, Orissa, Jharkhand, Punjab, Kerala, AP, Banglore, Gurgaon, Pune, HP, UP, J&K, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Pondicherry, Gangtok, Maharashtra & Nagpur.
- Retail: MP, Jharkhand, Punjab, Kerala, Banglore, Gurgaon, Tamil Nadu, Mumbai, MP, Haryana, Delhi.
- Security: Kerala, UP, Mumbai, Delhi.
- Automobile: Delhi, Orissa, Punjab, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Haryana.
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates on the Posts of Facilitator/ Trainers in CBSE recruitments Board will be based on the performance in Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs. 100 ( in favour of Secretary, CBSE, Payable at Delhi).
How & Where to Apply: Willing and Interested Indian Candidates are required to apply in prescribed application format on-line on or before 25-03-2013 >> Click to Apply On-line
After Applying on-line Candidates are requested to submit the Print Copy of the same application along with detailed Curriculum Vitae, Demand Draft of Rs. 100 ( in favour of Secretary, CBSE, Payable at Delhi ), attested photocopies of other relevant documents to the office of “Vocational Educational Cell, Central Board of Secondary Education, 10th Floor, 2, Community Center, Shiksha Kendra, Preet Vihar, Delhi- 110092” by 31-03-2013
- Closing Date for On-line Application Submission – 25-03-2013
- Closing Date for receipt of Application by Post – 31-03-2013
- Date of shortlisted candidates and interview schedule would be uploaded – 04-04-2013
More Details: For more details related to eligibility criteria, selection process, general instructions and guidelines, please refer the official CBSE Delhi Vacancy notice through below link.