BSSC Bihar Second Graduate Level Exam 2014
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC), Patna invites applications for the recruitment of 2834 Police Sub-Inspector, Parichari, Enforcement Sub-Inspector, Company Commander, Fire Station Officer, Forester, Assistant Jailer and various other posts through the BSSC Second Graduate Level Examination 2014. Interested candidate may apply online from 16-06-2014 to 22-07-2014. As per the official notice details are given below…
BSSC Graduate Level Exam Details:
No. of Post: Approx 2834 Posts
Name of the Post:
I. Category-A Posts (For these Posts Physical Fitness Test and Physical Measurement Test will be applicable)
1. Police Sub-Inspector (Office of the Director General of Police): 1140 Posts
2. Parichari (Office of the Director General of Police): 214 Posts
3. Police Sub-Inspector (Vigilance Department): 09 Posts
4. Enforcement Sub-Inspector (Transport Department): 13 Posts
5. Company Commander (Bihar Home Guards): 121 Posts
6. Fire Station Officer (Home Department): 48 Posts
7. Forest Range Officer (Environment & Forest Department): 06 Posts
8. Assistant Warden (Prison and Welfare Department): 89 Posts
II. Category-B (For these Posts Physical Fitness Test and Measurement Test will not be applicable)
1. Secretariat Asst: 332 Posts
2. Assistant Teacher: 22 Posts
3. Planning Assistant: 280 Posts
4. Malaria Inspector: 55 Posts
5. Rashtrabhas Sahayak: 01 Post
6. Jr. Statistical Assistant: 07 Posts
7. CDPO: 15 Posts
8. Labour Enforcement Officer: 107 Posts
9. Accountant: 01 Post
10. Superintendent: 07 Posts
11. Deputy Superintendent: 01 Post
12. Urdu Translator: 55 Posts
13. Auditor: 130 Posts
14. Accountant-cum-storekeeper: 26Post
15. Divisional Panchayti Raj Officer: 50 Posts
16. Cashier: 01 Post
17. House Mistress: 03 Posts
18. House Master-cum-Clerk: 77 Posts
19. Inspector Weight 7 Measure: 24 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 21 to 37 years for male candidates, and between 21 to 40 years for female candidates as on 10-07-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates are required to have minimum Graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- for general category, and Rs.75/- for SC/ ST and other reserved categories.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to apply online through the official website at http://bssc.bih.nic.in/ from 16-06-2014 to 22-07-2014.
Opening Date for Online Application Submission: 16-06-2014.
Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 22-07-2014.
Date for Payment of Application Fee: From 16-06-2014 to 19-07-2014.
More Details: For more details and instructions and other guidelines please download the official BSSC Graduate Level Examination notice through below link.