Border Security Force Air Wing Vacancy 2014
- No of Posts: Total 81 Posts
- Post Name: Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ (Combatised Posts)
- Sr Aircraft Mechanic (Inspector): 02 Posts
- Jr Aircraft Menager (SI): 25 Posts
- Asst Aircraft Mechanic (ASI): 10 Posts
- Jr Radio Mechanic (SI): 03 Posts
- Asst Radio Mechanic (ASI): 02 Posts
- Jr Flight Engineer (SI): 01 Post
- Sr Flisht Gunner (Inspector): 01 Post
- Jr Flight Gunner (SI): 01 Post
- Sub Inspector (Storeman): 01 Post
- Head Constable (Storeman): 07 Posts
- Constable (Asst Mechanic/ Cleaner): 28 Posts
BSF Recruitment Details:
Directorate General Border Security Force (BSF) has recently notified about 81 Group ‘B’ & C (Combatized Posts) Vacancy under Air Wing through Vacancy Notice 2014. As per the official notice, eligibility criteria and other important details are mentioned below. Interested and Eligible Indian Candidates can apply in prescribed format before the last working day of the 12th month from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (One year).
Age Limits: Candidates age should be (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates willing to join Border Security Force, are required to have minimum 10+2 Passed, Graduate, Post Graduate Degree or any equivalent qualification Passed from any recognized Institute/University.
Experience: Fresher/ Experienced.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Group ‘B’ & C (Combatized) Jobs in Border Security Force, are required to submit or send their Application in prescribed format along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents/testimonials related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., in a sealed envelope to the address mentioned below:To, The Deputy Inspector General (Estt),
HQ DG BSF, Block No. 10, CGO Complex,Lodhi Road, New Delhi, PIN – 110003.
- Closing Date for Application Submission will be the last working day of the 12th month from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News (One year).
- Applications received within 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News will be considered in first lot.
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official BSF Air Wing Recruitment notification through below links.