APVVP Hyderabad (CAS) Vacancy Notice: 01/2013
Post Name: Civil Assistant Surgeons (CAS)
No of Posts: Total 575 Posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeons ( General): Total 43 Posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialist): Total 532 Posts
- OB & GY: 108 Posts
- Pediatrics: 75 Posts
- Anesthesia: 81 Posts
- General Medicine: 98 Posts
- General Surgery: 58 Posts
- Orthopedics: 25 Posts
- Radiology: 5 Posts
- Psychiatry: 4 Posts
- ENT: 26 Posts
- Dermatology: 6 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 9 Posts
- Pathology: 34 Posts
- Chest Disease: 3 Posts
APVVP Recruitment Details:
Andhara Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) Hyderabad has recently notified about the 575 vacant posts for Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists) / Civil Assistant Surgeons (General) in the institutions under control of the Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad on regular basis.
For filling up the vacant posts of Civil Asst Surgeons (Specialist/General), APVVP Hyderabad invites online applications from eligible and interested Indian candidates in prescribed format before: 17-12-2013.
Salary Scale: Rs.20,680 to 46960, and other allowances as admissible under the rules in force from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for APVVP Civil Asst Surgeons (CAS) Posts:
Age Limits: Candidates age should be Maximum 39 years as on 01-07-2013 (Age relaxation to eligible candidates will be applicable as per the rules).
Educational Qualifications: Candidates those who are willing to Join APVVP as Civil Asst Surgeons, are required to have minimum PG Degree/PG Diploma MBBS from any recognized Institute/University.
- CAS (Specialists): Candidates should have passed MBBS Degree examination or its equivalent included in the Schedule –I of the MCI Act, 1956 as amended from time to time and from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- CAS (General): Candidates should have passed Post Graduate Degree/Diploma examination or its equivalent in the concerned specialty from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Selection Process: Selection of applied candidates will be made on the basis of Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination, and Weight-age for No. of years since passing qualifying examination.
How to Apply for APVVP Civil Asst Surgeons (CAS) Vacancy 2013:
Application Fee: General Candidates Rs.500/- only Applicable Fee should be paid through Demand Draft Drawn in favour of Commiccioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Hyderabad Payable at Hyderabad.
Interested and Eligible Candidates those who are willing to apply for Civil Asst Surgeons (Specialists / General) Posts in APVVP, are required to submit their Application Online through the Apply Online link before the closing date >> Apply Online
Please Note: After applying Online Candidates are required to take the Print out of their online Application and along with recent passport size photograph and attested photocopies of important documents related to age, education, experience, caste, etc., in a sealed envelope to the address mentioned below:To, The Commissioner, Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Sultan Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad, (A.P.).
- Opening Date for Online Application Submission: 27-11-2013
- Closing Date for Online Application Submission: 17-12-2013
- Closing Date for Hard copy Submission to the Office: 27-12-2013
More Details: For complete information on eligibility criteria, selection procedure and other important instructions on how to apply, please refer the official APVVP Recruitment notification through below links.